SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 11, 2016 1:33 pm

Very simple: Someone stole his magic 8 ball.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Wed May 11, 2016 2:50 pm

I'm glad he doesn't have them yet, let the sleuthing begin.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed May 11, 2016 4:03 pm

I hope that we (and by "we", I mean you guys) find out who the F1 is before RS does.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 11, 2016 4:14 pm

Did the finale already happen, or did they take a day off, and it's actually being filmed today, like RS mentioned in the column? I'm wondering because JoJo's two bffs commented under a pic and the way it was worded just made it seem like they still haven't spoken to her..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed May 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Did the finale already happen, or did they take a day off, and it's actually being filmed today, like RS mentioned in the column? I'm wondering because JoJo's two bffs commented under a pic and the way it was worded just made it seem like they still haven't spoken to her..

They may not speak to her for at least a week. Did Ben and Lauren spend about a week in Jamaica after they got engaged?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed May 11, 2016 4:18 pm

babs wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Did the finale already happen, or did they take a day off, and it's actually being filmed today, like RS mentioned in the column? I'm wondering because JoJo's two bffs commented under a pic and the way it was worded just made it seem like they still haven't spoken to her..

They may not speak to her for at least a week.  Did Ben and Lauren spend about a week in Jamaica after they got engaged?

Yes, but I think they get their phones back after the FRC.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 11, 2016 4:25 pm

I tend to think they get their phones back when they're heading home, or at least can't use them except calling family until they head home. I remember Nick was active on social media one day and then the next day Josh and Andi became active on the same day. For Nick it was two days after the FRC and for Josh and Andi it was three days after the FRC.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 11, 2016 4:26 pm

JoJo still has her brothers wedding to go to this month too. Remember that was sleuthed out when she was found during the filming of Ben's season? She's a bridesmaid in her brother Peter's wedding this month, I think it's right around the time Bachelorette premieres. Does anyone have the date? She's going to be a busy bee all this month. Possibly safe house visit with her f1 for the next few days, promo, wedding, more promo, bachelorette premiere. All in the next two weeks!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I tend to think they get their phones back when they're heading home, or at least can't use them except calling family until they head home. I remember Nick was active on social media one day and then the next day Josh and Andi became active on the same day. For Nick it was two days after the FRC and for Josh and Andi it was three days after the FRC.
Yes, but they can call family the night of the FRC right? That's pretty much what Lauren said in one of her tbt posts from a few days ago. I'm sure the two bffs would get into contact with the family, I would think, especially since they've been so involved in knowing what's going on all season.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 11, 2016 5:25 pm

There is no real reason for anyone outside of the immediate family to know what is going on. There are confidentiality clauses by all that are signed. I doubt the confidentiality clause states anything about it being ok to contact your BFF from pre-school, grade school, middle school high school and college. I don't care if its Sasha Obama. There is a reason for the confidentiality. Things have loosened up a lot --prob too much with SM and loose lips, but there are still clauses and let's face it life will go on with out BFF knowing Jack Chit. She'll contact her social circle when she contacts them.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 11, 2016 5:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There is no real reason for anyone outside of the immediate family to know what is going on. There are confidentiality clauses by all that are signed. I doubt the confidentiality clause states anything about it being ok to contact your BFF from pre-school, grade school, middle school high school and college. I don't care if its Sasha Obama. There is a reason for the confidentiality. Things have loosened up a lot --prob too much with SM and loose lips, but there are still clauses and let's face it life will go on with out BFF knowing Jack Chit. She'll contact her social circle when she contacts them.
JMOAA
True! yes

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Yeah if she just got engaged sometime in the last 24 hours she going to be a bit more focused on that then she will be updating her BFF's. Maybe when she's home or whatever they can pin her down and try some blink once if it's Jordan, twice if it's Chase and take a nap if it's all for show. This is just my opinion though, maybe after immediately getting engaged she'd text her BFF's but I just don't see it being a priority.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290