SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by MiaHawk Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:06 pm

I was always a fan of Ames and his red pants. He was very much a unique guy who found his unique girl. What a great love story! Makes my heart happy!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:23 pm

Gosh, what is not to like about them and their story.
I love the empty chair rehearsal dinner idea, too.
Great story, great couple!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:02 pm

Wow! I love that they did it their way. Very cool. 

I think Ames got caught up for a short time after the Bachelorette and changed his looks and tried to join the 'in' crowd of alums. Didnt feel like him at all. Love that he found someone as himself.

Just read their story in the article, wow! It read like a movie! Beautiful.

blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wow! I love that they did it their way. Very cool. 

I think Ames got caught up for a short time after the Bachelorette and changed his looks and tried to join the 'in' crowd of alums. Didnt feel like him at all. Love that he found someone as himself.

Just read their story in the article, wow! It read like a movie! Beautiful.

It reads like a rom com but lucky for them it is real life. Love it.

Always loved Ames. He is one of my all time favourites precisely because he was so unique...nerdy, gentlemanly, red pants, big forehead and all!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:57 pm

Ames was my fave that season (not for Ashley, JP was my fave in that regard), but Ames was my overall fave! Wish he had been the Bach over Flapjack. Alls well that ends well though!

Is it just me though, or has he lost a lot of weight?!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:23 pm

He does look much thinner to me. Must be from all those mountains he's been climbing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:29 pm

This is really an 'Ames' fairytale - true to himself and falls for a girl who truly gets him! Wonderful!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5413

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:03 pm

What a wonderful story and beautiful marriage and RL adventure for Ames and Allison. Every once and awhile the Franchise gives us a unique, interesting, quirky and totally different from the Bach/Ette norm cast member yet fully likable and endearing person....that is Ames for me. Liked everything about him...still do. Wishing both Ames and Allison a life full of fabulous travels and blessings on finding their HEA on their journey together through life!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:04 pm

So happy for Ames, he is one very special man. Glad he got his "happily ever after"!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ames was my fave that season (not for Ashley, JP was my fave in that regard), but Ames was my overall fave! Wish he had been the Bach over Flapjack. Alls well that ends well though!

Is it just me though, or has he lost a lot of weight?!

That is what I wanted as well, but you are right...alls well that ends well. I think he would have been overwhelmed by the crazy at the time. It is just so nice to see him still being his nerdy self and doing so great with a woman who seems to be a great match for him in all respects.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:51 pm

They seem perfectly matched, even physically. Good for Ames. Not many like him in this world.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:00 am

Awww, I loved Ames so much.  Such a unique, refreshing guy for this franchise.  The only highlight of Ash's season other than Jash themselves for me.  Lovely story and I'm happy for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North