SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:44 pm

That's crazy that she's still friends with Ben F's sister, since she was pretty harsh about their mom in the book. I listened to an interview Ben did not that long ago and he still seemed pissed.

I've heard her talk about turning down a reality TV show before, that was centered on her life, which is always weird to me, since she's kind of old-news and none of the new people seem to be getting these offers. I guess it's because of her celebrity connections. I remember Adrian Grenier talking about her comments about him on WWHL.

Back to top Go down

blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by sparkler Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:54 pm

I actually really like Courtney since reading her book. I wasn't so much a fan on the show but I can understand her social awkwardness better now and her competitive nature. I'm glad she is in a serious relationship and has a life close to her family.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:23 pm

I actually enjoyed listening to her on the podcast. Being on the show really didn't do her life any favors. Good for her putting it in the perspective it deserves. Kind of "funny" she thinks some of the producers are friends. I really don't think they are any contestant's friend, but they sure want them to think so. IMO
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:53 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:I actually enjoyed listening to her on the podcast. Being on the show really didn't do her life any favors. Good for her putting it in the perspective it deserves. Kind of "funny" she thinks some of the producers are friends. I really don't think they are any contestant's friend, but they sure want them to think so. IMO

Yeah, its weird that a lot of contestants do. But anyways, I think she was pretty good friends with Amy Bean who used to be a producer.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:01 pm

california90 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:I actually enjoyed listening to her on the podcast. Being on the show really didn't do her life any favors. Good for her putting it in the perspective it deserves. Kind of "funny" she thinks some of the producers are friends. I really don't think they are any contestant's friend, but they sure want them to think so. IMO

Yeah, its weird that a lot of contestants do. But anyways, I think she was pretty good friends with Amy Bean who used to be a producer.

Okay I am listening to the podcast now and again, I like Courtney. She seems very open and honest and she can own up to her mistakes. She has good perspective on the whole bachelor fiasco. What a contrast to Andi who did none of this but still acts like a victim.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:06 pm

I really enjoyed the podcast with Courtney and thought she came off as very real and likeable.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Lesley Murphy. I want her job! Anyone know what exactly she does? Who's funding all that travel? Does she have a photographer following her around? Inquiring minds laugh out loud.

blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:Lesley Murphy. I want her job! Anyone know what exactly she does? Who's funding all that travel? Does she have a photographer following her around? Inquiring minds laugh out loud.

She has a travel blog. She gets paid by airlines, hotels, places to visit and then write/post about it. Her job would be fun for about a month but the living out of a suitcase for over a year would get old real quick for me. Lol

blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 87b72b10 blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 86669110 blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:Lesley Murphy. I want her job! Anyone know what exactly she does? Who's funding all that travel? Does she have a photographer following her around? Inquiring minds laugh out loud.

Dude, I want her job too. She even stays in luxurious places. She was always one of my fave contestants-very likeable.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:56 pm

She gets paid to write for her blog/IG or actual articles in publications? Either way, that seems like a sweet gig considering she doesn't have too high a following and her writing isn't extraordinary. I'm super jealous! She comes from a pretty affluent family, IIRC, so I wonder if she had any connections that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:36 am

She definitely travels more luxuriously than the average travel blogger. And she really doesn't even seem to be super good at it laugh out loud. She's just there. I couldn't remember what she was doing before her season.

blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:41 am

Wasn't she doing something politics related before the Bachelor?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North