SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:59 am

Good on Nikki for putting her fame to good use....my niece has cerebral palsy (more stage 5 )and I know how much that little room will help Walt....she just went up a few notches in my book Smiley https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32578590/nikki-gogan-wins-the-heart-of-another-wa-bachelor/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:59 am

@in_denial that is so awesome of Nikki to raise money for a family and child with disabilities. It says a lot about who Nikki is and her character, that she'd use being on the show to raise money for those in need. :Nod:

The more I learn about Nikki the more I think she is such a gem and I think Richie or any guy would be lucky to have Nikki in their life. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:00 am

I was about to post the article as well haha. Nikki has such a beautiful soul.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:05 am

ITA with everyone else's posts about Nikki.

Nikki definitely is a beautiful soul and while she could be using her fame to model, get papped, etc (which I would not begrudge her at all to do, as I think that is just fine for all of them) it still says a lot to me about who Nikki is that she has used her fame in her own small town to help those in need.

It reminds me so much of Matilda (and Art) who also uses her fame for good causes, and Richie also has done a lot of charity even before he was a contestant last year. So if Richie is not Nikki's 'Art Green' then I hope she finds him one day. PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:08 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I was about to post the article as well haha. Nikki has such a beautiful soul.

AllAboutLove wrote:ITA with everyone else's posts about Nikki.

Nikki definitely is a beautiful soul and while she could be using her fame to model, get papped, etc (which I would not begrudge her at all to do, as I think that is just fine for all of them) it still says a lot to me about who Nikki is that she has used her fame in her own small town to help those in need.

:cutesmile!:

"Nikki has such a beautiful soul"- Richie, the Bach AU 4, for the 67856th times, to the camera, on his PIs and VOs. TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 1710264613 TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:28 am

Maddy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I love this photo! hearthumbsup beatingheart
Then I'm gonna post one more  TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 2498057887
TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Cr04ohYVUAApn1_
The Bachelor Aus ‏@TheBachelorAU  
Nikki declares her love to Richie but does he feel the same? #TheBachelorAU

I haven't seen them do the secret hand squeeze but I have seen them rub noses.

They did it on one of her SQT and also in this photo. To me, it's quite an intimate thing (even coming from the land of the hongi) and something a couple in love would do. IMO it's not a gesture one would do while still getting to know someone but more like a special private thing an established couple would do.

JMO!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:32 am

For me there's only 2 ways I have seen Nikki's edit: 1) as F1 or 2) heartbreak exit/possible next lead (if single at that time and a fan fave like Richie or even Heather if Heather wanted to have done it I think she would have been)

If F1 then it will be like Art and Matty for me.
If F3, then it will be a bit like Richie and Heather for me.

Something that I noticed with Osher last year on S3 and with Heather... he tweeted that Audrey (his fiancee) cried about Heather.

Well, this past episode this is what Osher tweeted about Audrey regarding Nikki telling Richie she was in love with him...

@oshergunsberg  Sep 8
It's Audrey's b'day. After an 11hr day she's had a long bath, 1/2 bottle bubbles, one whole pizza and mudcake. Nikki's L bomb made her cry.
https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/773838972552306688
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:33 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Maddy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I love this photo! hearthumbsup beatingheart
Then I'm gonna post one more  TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 2498057887
TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Cr04ohYVUAApn1_
The Bachelor Aus ‏@TheBachelorAU  
Nikki declares her love to Richie but does he feel the same? #TheBachelorAU

I haven't seen them do the secret hand squeeze but I have seen them rub noses.

They did it on one of her SQT and also in this photo. To me, it's quite an intimate thing (even coming from the land of the hongi) and something a couple in love would do. IMO it's not a gesture one would do while still getting to know someone but more like a special private thing an established couple would do.

JMO!

Just wondering who initiated the rubbing of the nose? I missed that.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:18 am

I believe Nikki did but when she did it Richie said "that's my thing" or "that's what I do" or something like that

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:59 am

@AllAboutLove was it you that mentioned that they sometimes go back and record individual take outs well after the event? Below is Nikki talking bout during her HTD
TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Image107
TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Image106
Nice try with the same tshirt but they are different locations and Nikkis hair is different
And here's a third
TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Image108
And then there is Richie talking about the date. Same shirt but his hair looks different to me. @AllAboutLove what did you say it normally means?
TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Image110
TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Image109

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:46 pm

Good spotting @sundy  yes

They are definitely different.
- So these were done after the FRC to fill in the blanks of the story edit?
- Would they have had to come in and do these after the F1 was already chosen?
- Are Nikki and Richie the only ones that have done them?
- Would they really make a non F1 say all this lovey stuff if they'd already been let go? That's pretty harsh.

So many questions! @allaboutlove and other experienced sleuthers- what do you think?

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:56 pm

@Sundy @Katiebelle the ITMs could be done later in filming or use ITMs from different dates/events and use them to make it seem like they are talking about something else.

They also can have ITMs done after FRC (especially for the lead, Sam Wood said he had to ITMs after filming ended)

It is possible that they had Nikki do ITMs after she is eliminated or after F1, and yes, from what I know even if they are eliminated they can do ITMs and have to say lovey stuff even if they are not on the show anymore.

From past seasons it seems like any of the F4 girls can have these later pickup ITMs (Heather did, for example, and seemed like after she had been eliminated).

Richie's hair looks much longer in one of his ITMS (I noticed this with Alex and Olena as well) and so I wouldn't be surprised if the longer hair is long after filming wrapped because Richie never had such long sideburns and hair by HTDs through FRC (it was much shorter).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91