SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 10 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:05 pm

She seems like such a sweetheart. I approve TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 3806527698 cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by romance realist Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:16 am

An article looking at Nikki's many qualities
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Nikki-Gogan-Bachelor-Australia-2016-42279853#photo-42280425

Whether Richie Picks Her or Not, Nikki Has Totally Already Won The Bachelor
25 August, 2016 by GENEVIEVE ROTA

TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Nikki-Gogan-Bachelor-Australia-2016

If ever we need a lesson in taking the high road, we know who to turn to: Nikki Gogan. The 28-year-old real estate agent has been a front runner on The Bachelor 2016 since the night we met her. She was first out of the cars, in a can't-look-away gold dress, and the first to take Bachelor Richie Strahan's breath away. She was the first to score a single date — they went on a row boat à la The Notebook to a private beach — and the first to score a kiss.

Since then, she's been on more dates with Richie and shared another kiss with him. He even took time out of his hectic flirting schedule to tell her at a cocktail party that he hadn't forgotten about her. That was a first, too! With that information alone, it seems silly to consider she might not win this thing . . . but this is The Bachelor and stranger things have happened.

While a number of the other girls have let their emotions get the better of them (let it be known I'd be 100 times worse if I was in their place), Nikki has played it cool the entire time. She never bitches about the other girls, she's never manipulating the situation and she always keeps a positive outlook — what a champ.

Regardless of how this turns out for Nikki and Richie The Couple, one thing has emerged as fact: Nikki is an absolutely bloody legend. Even Bachelor alumna Sam Frost thinks so!

Case in point: last night when Alex had a ~slight~ meltdown over Rachael trying to psych her out, Nikki had only constructive things to say. Alex was upset by a conversation she'd had with Rachael, where Rachael suggested Nikki is the front runner and that there's no point in single mum Alex being there. Alex started crying about it to Steph and Nikki, and the door to a potential bitching session was wide open — but Nikki didn't take the bait. Instead, she told Alex, "I don't think that Rachael speaks for Richie. I don't want you to let anyone else get into your head." She finished with this pearler: "I think it's an opinion only. No one should make you feel that way, Alex. Don't ever let anyone else question why you're here. Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours shine brighter."

Oh, Nikki. She's like a walking education in how to keep things classy and we love her for it.

TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Nikki-Gogan-Bachelor-Australia-2016
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Nikki-Gogan-Bachelor-Australia-2016-42279853#photo-42280425

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:32 pm

All The Signs Nikki Will Win 'The Bachelor'
AUG 23, 2016
BY JESSICA CHANDRA

TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Nikki_Main

There’s no denying the chemistry Richie Strahan and Nikki Gogan have on The Bachelor. The blonde real estate agent from Western Australia has emerged as the frontrunner for Richie’s heart thanks to a couple of key signs. Let’s break them down.

She got the first single date.
Nikki obviously made a great first impression on Richie to be singled out for the first one-on-one date.

She got the first kiss.
Richie didn’t waste any time!

TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Nikki2

She got pulled away from a cocktail party for a kiss.
During a recent cocktail party, Richie took Nikki away from the girls to a secret lounge area no one had been to before to remind her that she was on his mind. (Also the other girls flipped out, especially Alex, who could not hide her anxiety on her face.)

“I really wanted to have our own personal chat tonight,” Richie told Nikki in privacy, “because it’s been literally so long since our very first date. I just want to let you know that my feelings for you are just as strong as ever.” Nikki responded, “You know sometimes it is tough in here, but that doesn’t mean that I question my place here for a minute. Sometimes life will be tough, and you just have to have the right person by your side.”

Richie continued, “Look, I feel that with each step I take, my feelings change, but only for the positive. They get stronger because I know of how many beautiful qualities you have. The further that I go down this path, the more that I know that I want you to be part of it.” And then they shared a cocktail party pash. Last year’s Bachelorette winner, Sasha Mielczarek, has been blogging about The Bachelor, and he believes this is the moment that cements Nikki as the winner. (Remember, he’s been through before and is actually mates with Richie.)

She’s shared the most kisses with Richie.
That cocktail party kiss brought Nikki’s pash total to three (so far) after her first date and her bonus one-on-one time with Richie after the fake baby challenge.

TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Nikki

What she’s said in interviews.
Keen-eyed Bachelor fans are playing very close attention to everything the bachelorettes say in the media. In one of her Q&As with NW, Nikki’s use of present tense in her responses has led people to think she’s won. She said things like, “I wouldn’t say I’m falling in love yet, but I think there’s definitely potential there and I’m excited to see what happens next,” and, “I don’t second guess anything he says to me. Everything he says to me I believe and trust and he hasn’t given me any reason to question what he’s said so far.” It’s worth noting, though, that with magazine interviews like this, there’s a good chance the interviews were conducted as the show was filming.

Her ex is betting on her to win.
This is a bit of a strange one, but Nikki revealed to TV Week that her ex-fiancé Tim, who she was with for 12 years before they split in late 2015, has placed a $1,000 bet on her to win. Nikki said, “Tim actually put $1,000 on me to win when I was paying $9, so he stands to win $9,000. So, if he’s backing me to win, he can’t think I’m that bad.”
http://www.elle.com.au/news/zeitgeist/2016/8/signs-nikki-gogan-will-win-the-bachelor/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:15 am

Here's a nice photo of Richie and Nikki in this article...

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32518759/fame-comes-calling-for-bachelor-frontrunner-nikki/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:19 am

It's a lovely photo - IMO they look loved up in this pic and in another one I have seen, taken from the same date.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:37 am

Hmm
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 pm

I'm still sticking with Nikki. I haven't had any doubt and now that article just re enforces my opinion.

Of course I could be totally off base here. TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:21 am

Nikki article in The West Australian

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32532908/the-bachelors-nikki-gogan-learns-to-lap-up-love-at-first-sight/
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:42 am

I am with you, GA. I am sticking with Nikki too for possible F1. That being said as long as Richie is happy that is what matters but from the first episode it seemed like Nikki and Richie had something special.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:11 pm

Nikki's 2nd SD. I loved their date and their connection  beatingheart  

Part 1

Part 2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:04 pm

l o v e Thanks @AllAboutLove That is one of the sweetest dates I've ever seen next to Art and Matilda!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Thanks so much @allaboutlove

Can't wait to see them together on the camping trip.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91