SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 17 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:58 pm

Nice article and pics of Olena

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:02 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Nice article and pics of Olena

Olena is stunning!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:14 pm

Trying to find the pic of Olena in a pair of gray sweatpants 

Just saw a pic of Richie in gray sweats and yes I know it's stretching it but can someone search Thanks!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Idlemess wrote:Trying to find the pic of Olena in a pair of gray sweatpants 

Just saw a pic of Richie in gray sweats and yes I know it's stretching it but can someone search Thanks!

I`ve already checked them and they don`t match.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:36 pm

natik wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Trying to find the pic of Olena in a pair of gray sweatpants 

I`ve already checked them and they don`t match.
Roger that!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:37 pm

happygolucky wrote:About Olena's »closed off« personality ... I actually think that Olena on a »mental« level befriended Alex and Nikki in the house, she seemed to also enjoy the personalities different from hers like Keira and Faith, but the first 2 women were closest to her, unlike others who she didn't trust their angle. »The problem« was ... that those same 2 women happened to be the ones who fell for Richie first, quickly, at this stage already in the bubble love ... and being friends, they were telling Olena about their awesome connection with Richie and how he is the one – I assume.

So naturally she must have started to wonder if Richie was interested in her as much as she thought, since those 2 were »coming home« each day more in love. And as women tend to do sometime (mistake), we think that if we can change something about ourselves we will win »man's attention« ... we compare ourselves with other women ... and in the house living with the same »contenders« is the perfect trap for those thoughts.

Now, the beauty of the conversation Richie and Olena had in the last episode (12) is in the emotional connection. She told him that the relationships he is building with other women are undermining her trust in the bond with him (what they were able to create so far). (Basically explaining why she isn't confident to jump into bubble love)

And the best part is Richie's response. He made sure to vocalize his »love«, admiration, attraction and reassured her about the chemistry they shared ... but with simple words ... he told her that he is fascinated, interested, intrigued,  confused ... but attracted to her ... that his heart skips the beat when he's around her.

What I find really beautiful is that Richie gets it ... he understands her ... considering the similar experience he had with SamFro ... he realized the issue of her not opening up and he made sure that she got the confirmation – IMO.
Also he didn't ask her to speed up, jump ... he respected her choice to go slow ... and probably that's his take on how the things should go too, in reality. He kinda gave her a »nod« that she's on the right path – JMO.
It didn't matter that she clearly wasn't the best team player in the game that day, he still chose her for that extra time, because he needed to clear the air ... and that's beautiful, the empathy and consideration he has for Olena. She's a lucky girl, I say.

As always on point!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Nice article and pics of Olena

Olena is stunning!  

I think so too, but I didn't care for her as much with the red lipstick on. I wonder if Richie felt the same way coz he said he likes a woman before she puts her face on. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:17 am

2cents Agreed LoveDovez she looks great anytime but soft colours suit her face more than bright and saturated colours. Somehow the outfit was all wrong for her at the last rose ceremony, which is saying something as she looks pretty wonderful in ugg boots and track pants even.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:34 am

Reading comments on FB and IG. I think the fans want her for themselves. Most are saying she's too good for Richie and maybe should pull a Megan.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:46 am

romance realist wrote:2cents Agreed LoveDovez she looks great anytime but soft colours suit her face more than bright and saturated colours. Somehow the outfit was all wrong for her at the last rose ceremony, which is saying something as she looks pretty wonderful in ugg boots and track pants even.

I wanted to add, too that altho I think she is stunningly beautiful in anything and any color, I agree I like her in her more natural look as far as her make up goes. After I posted what I did I thought to myself I did a really sucky job explaining what I meant and they may think I thought she looked horrible, which BTW I don't think she ever could. I hope I explained what I meant better. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here's the s/cap. Sorry if the quality is poor, it's my first attempt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bonus cuteness from the date

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla