SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 18 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:10 am

Richie and Olena are adorable. I really hope Olena is the F1
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:58 am

I just don't want to see her hurt. If that happens, that would be horrible for me to watch.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:58 am

Love the photos MrsT.
IMO the producers have edited the season with the girls telling the Rolena story. Nikkis comment ep2 "I think it would be easy for Richie to fall in love with Olena. I'm in love with Olena" (Richie "love at first sight") then ep7 Olena 2SD Faith "Olena could be a dark horse here" Nikkis "mystery and intrigue"" Olena is a threat" Rachaels [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] comment Rolena's first kiss). Ep10 lots of doubt with comments like Rachael's "Ukraine vault" "personality maybe doesn't suit this process" "clipping at a rock"(Olena tries to open up with limited success). However in Ep11 at GD Alex states "now Olena is opening up Richie is seeing this amazing woman"..not sure of exact wording (Richie stating their relationship is "blossoming")
And again in next ep previews Alex's comments "Ukraine princess" however in group shot of sitting around camp fire it is Olena radiant and laughing with no makeup on, so keen to see how it all pans out JMO/observations so far. Hope you all understand what Im trying to indicate.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:07 am

Okay, one of you Olena fans posted about all the captions on the Bach Twitter, FB and Insta page! 

Well here is my theory on why Olena can be F1... (My sleuthing is based on the bachelor Instagram page)

Okay.. So on The Bachelor AU Insta page, the first woman that was posted was "Olena". In a similar fashion, Snez was also the first woman to be posted on insta! Could be a possible clue?! I definitely think so!

Okay.. Next, Like Snez, Pictures of Olena that are posted are captioned are very similar. (Including the fact that pictures of Olena are mostly captioned with love emojis just like Snez was too!  

Snez: "is love booming between Snezana and Sam?"
Olena: "Will love grow in Richie and Olena's garden? ❤️ 

From what I've found, Olena gets the most "questions" as a caption. If you get what I mean. 

My last point is that like Snez, Olena is the posted frequent on days the show is not airing. Common example is the outfit posts at CP. we can't forget the fact that out of all 6 women, Olena was the only one chosen to be the face on when the Bachelor AU page on Insta reached 100k!

Look... These all may be clues or they may not be. But due to this and what many of you all have sleuthed I think Olena has a huge shot and chance at being the F1.

Last edited by HodanG on Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:11 am; edited 3 times in total
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:08 am

Loulou wrote:Love the photos MrsT.  
IMO the producers have edited the season with the girls telling the Rolena story. Nikkis comment ep2 "I think it would be easy for Richie to fall in love with Olena. I'm in love with Olena" (Richie "love at first sight") then ep7 Olena 2SD Faith "Olena could be a dark horse here" Nikkis "mystery and intrigue"" Olena is a threat" Rachaels [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] comment Rolena's first kiss). Ep10 lots of doubt with comments like Rachael's "Ukraine vault" "personality maybe doesn't suit this process" "clipping at a rock"(Olena tries to open up with limited success).  However in Ep11 at GD Alex states "now Olena is opening up Richie is seeing this amazing woman"..not sure of exact wording (Richie stating their relationship is "blossoming")
And again in next ep  previews Alex's comments "Ukraine princess" however in group shot of sitting around camp fire it is Olena radiant and laughing with no makeup on, so keen to see how it all pans out JMO/observations so far.  Hope you all understand what Im trying to indicate.

Great post, Loulou! I certainly understand what you are trying to convey Smiley :cutesmile!: clapping! High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:25 am

I'm going to now stop thinking that F1 is anyone other than Olena because everything is pointing to her winning Richie's heart in the end. I keep thinking back to when they first met and as Olena walked away she said "OMG, sh*t. She was blown away by him and vice versa, especially when she left him with the saying in Ukrain which she translated to him later ... you won't remember what someone did or said but you will remember how they made you feel - or something like that. IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:26 am

HodanG wrote:Okay, one of you Olena fans posted about all the captions on the Bach Twitter, FB and Insta page! 

Well here is my theory on why Olena can be F1... (My sleuthing is based on the bachelor Instagram page)

Okay.. So on The Bachelor AU Insta page, the first woman that was posted was "Olena". In a similar fashion, Snez was also the first woman to be posted on insta! Could be a possible clue?! I definitely think so!

Okay.. Next, Like Snez, Pictures of Olena that are posted are captioned are very similar. (Including the fact that pictures of Olena are mostly captioned with love emojis just like Snez was too!  

From what I've found, Olena gets the most "questions" as a caption. If you get what I mean. 

My last point is that like Snez, Olena is the posted frequent on days the show is not airing. Common example is the outfit posts at CP. we can't forget the fact that out of all 6 women, Olena was the only one chosen to be the face on when the Bachelor AU page on Insta reached 100k!

Look... These all may be clues or they may not be. But due to this and what many of you all have sleuthed I think Olena has a huge shot and chance at being the F1.

:Woah-hoo: She is definitely in with a red hot chance.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:36 pm

If anyone is interested this is what the BL expert from DM said about Olena and Richie. Apparently she wrote it for the paper but they chose not to add it in interestingly enough. I have a feeling Channel Ten has a deal with DM about what they can and can't write. Its basically what we have all been saying about the interactions between Olena and Richie. We have been pretty spot on by the looks of things.

here it is

perts_millionaire_matchmaker "Olena and Richie… He loves what he sees. He was so in awe of her and saw her playful side. If he wasn’t covered in mud we would have seen him blush like a school boy when she was pouring water over her face washing off the mud. He also saw that she is able to get down and dirty and adventurous and she’s not as fragile as he once thought. So tick in that box….There were real sparks and strong body language indicators. He needed her to open up and express verbally and she did that. His comment my heart skips a beat… (this is a rare and very genuine feeling attached to strong physical attraction) so tick in that box. When she opened up to him what we saw was evidence of the different facial coding. He was hanging on every word nodding, there was not a permanent smile what we saw were small flashes of genuine emotions. He would smile for a split second without taking his eyes off her whilst she was expressing herself. His eyes were full of admiration and when he was talking to her about his feeling he reached up and put his hand on his heart which is powerful body language when you are talking, it mimics and connects the sincerity of words and action. She too showed her growing attraction with her hand on her cheek when he was talking. The kiss worked although she is not as sexually confident as Alex his the mutual attraction is strong….so tick in that box. That’s 3 ticks from me."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:44 pm

HodanG wrote:Okay, one of you Olena fans posted about all the captions on the Bach Twitter, FB and Insta page! 

Excellent post and clues [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:58 am

Fifty wrote:If anyone is interested this is what the BL expert from DM said about Olena and Richie.  Apparently she wrote it for the paper but they chose not to add it in interestingly enough.  I have a feeling Channel Ten has a deal with DM about what they can and can't write.  Its basically what we have all been saying about the interactions between Olena and Richie.  We have been pretty spot on by the looks of things.

here it is

perts_millionaire_matchmaker "Olena and Richie… He loves what he sees. He was so in awe of her and saw her playful side. If he wasn’t covered in mud we would have seen him blush like a school boy when she was pouring water over her face washing off the mud. He also saw that she is able to get down and dirty and adventurous and she’s not as fragile as he once thought. So tick in that box….There were real sparks and strong body language indicators. He needed her to open up and express verbally and she did that. His comment my heart skips a beat… (this is a rare and very genuine feeling attached to strong physical attraction) so tick in that box. When she opened up to him what we saw was evidence of the different facial coding. He was hanging on every word nodding, there was not a permanent smile what we saw were small flashes of genuine emotions. He would smile for a split second without taking his eyes off her whilst she was expressing herself. His eyes were full of admiration and when he was talking to her about his feeling he reached up and put his hand on his heart which is powerful body language when you are talking, it mimics and connects the sincerity of words and action. She too showed her growing attraction with her hand on her cheek when he was talking. The kiss worked although she is not as sexually confident as Alex his the mutual attraction is strong….so tick in that box. That’s 3 ticks from me."

Did you ask this question Fifty?
Well done because it gives us not only more information, but also the deeper rationale behind her published comments.
Which make her analysis more believable.
goteam

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:19 am

Yep I did ask. I thought it was strange they didn't have a write up about that part of the episode seeing both Nikkis and Olenas dates and time together with Richie were integral at this stage of the game. If you don't ask you don't receive. Thats my theory anyway. It is interesting how they chopped it out. I think like most of us have been saying for this season, there is a lot we don't see that has happened and a lot that gets edited either out or out of sequence to produce the maximum amount of drama IMo. If Olena she doesn't strike me as the kind of person that's going to sit quietly, I think she will spill the beans on a few things and people to set the record straight. You guys are doing awesome by the way at chipping away at clues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:21 am

romance realist wrote:
Fifty wrote:If anyone is interested this is what the BL expert from DM said about Olena and Richie.  Apparently she wrote it for the paper but they chose not to add it in interestingly enough.  I have a feeling Channel Ten has a deal with DM about what they can and can't write.  Its basically what we have all been saying about the interactions between Olena and Richie.  We have been pretty spot on by the looks of things.

here it is

Did you ask this question Fifty?
Well done because it gives us not only more information, but also the deeper rationale behind her published comments.
Which make her analysis more believable.
goteam

Sorry @romance realist I answered above forgot to tag you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla