SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:57 pm

Cinn3 wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:Lauren got flowers ..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEbatKdq0Ei/?hl=en

Not only the mirror but just about that whole nook by the door.. the frames were also in her bedroom (and she also kept flowers by her bedside)... aww that home is really hers and bens now :cutesmile!:

True. She rearranged the furniture too. Love the feminine touch she breathed into this home.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:01 pm

The message on the note
 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Image39

Lauren's SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:06 pm

She really doesn't sit around, she's definitely a doer. I love the little glimpses we get from their home.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:18 pm

^^ can anyone make out what that note says? Who sent her the flowers?

Dang, you guys have good eyes seeing all the changes she's made to their home already!! Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by July Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ can anyone make out what that note says? Who sent her the flowers?

Dang, you guys have good eyes seeing all the changes she's made to their home already!! Smiley

I think it says, "Hey Lauren! Hope you enjoy your roses, let us know if you need anything else! Have a lovely day!"
July
July

Female Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:35 pm

July wrote:
sosleepy wrote:^^ can anyone make out what that note says? Who sent her the flowers?

I think it says, "Hey Lauren! Hope you enjoy your roses, let us know if you need anything else! Have a lovely day!"

Could be a welcoming friend but I think it says Team or Fam and @ro______

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:05 pm

July wrote:

IMO it must mean that Lauren asked them to do something for her because of the "Let Us Know If You Need Anything Else" part. Then they gave her the roses as a kinda of thank you and welcoming.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:10 pm

She may have ordered the roses for herself or they may have been a "Welcome to Denver" gift from the company -- she says in the caption that they're from Roseshire, which is a rose delivery service. She seems to love having flowers around the house, and they sure are gorgeous!

Also, dying at the "H" pillow on the couch. PINKHEART I bet that was one of her purchases at HomeGoods or wherever she was shopping that day.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Eagle Eye,

Your name is appropriate. I would not have noticed the H on the pillow. Even when you mentioned it I looked and had to really strain to see it. Good catch.

Lauren sure is a go getter. I've never been in a situation to have moved in with anyone. Once someone moved in with me. So I would have a hard time moving furniture and such because it would take me a while to feel like it was my home and not his. So that's another thing that I feel Ben has done and that is letting Lauren know that she is the lady of the house and it is now hers and to do whatever she wants.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:35 pm

That other frame on the rightmost part of the table looks like the frame their fan has given them in Warsaw. The one with "Ben and Lauren" on top and "you're my person" on the bottom. Maybe it is, or isn't. Fun to imagine things Smiley
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:56 pm

Remember Ben said he wanted a woman with grace. Looks like Lauren has met that and more. Her style, her decorating. To me, she has a lovely, elegant, classy touch. I bet Ben is over the moon happy with all she's done to make that house a home for them both. I hope we get some more pictures, though. PINKHEART

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by newgirlmoon Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:06 pm

http://coltsroundup.com/2016/04/how-the-bachelor-found-romance-on-the-bachelor-and-bromance-with-pat-mcafee/ wrote:Colts Roundup

This article is cute, and I love the "bromance"!   Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 3806527698   Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 1f602
newgirlmoon
newgirlmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms