SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:44 am

dyra wrote:https://twitter.com/burchieellinger/status/720449105256935424

Ben recorded a video with fan. Such a dork !

cantstopl He made her day for sure cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by casjacknick Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:44 am

dyra wrote:
Jolena wrote:
dyra wrote:Like half an hour ago. Probably she deleted the post, checking back I couldn't find the sc but I managed to save the video  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 1710264613

It just came through on my snap chat after I rebooted my phone might have been a glitch cantstopl looks like her brother and mother are both helping her pack.  The ring is really gorgeous, Ben did good.

That actually second sc from Lauren today featuring Bryant. She just got her ring clean explained earlier of the ig photo her with Neil Lane.  Thanks @Jolena laugh out loud 

Snapchat : Lauren_bushnell

If this is the second snap with her brother, what happened in the first one? Also THANK YOU again for bringing over the snaps! You rock

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:26 am

@casjacknick The first snapped she shows off her rings. I think she deleted that one and posted the new ones with Bryant. You may see the first one on my YouTube channel. I save the video before it went missing  sneakyl

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 am

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 YJCkHdP

hehehe

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:14 am

Thanks for bringing all of these goodies over to the thread!  Dyra, what's your youtube channel?  Thank you!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:20 am

suzq wrote:Thanks for bringing all of these goodies over to the thread!  Dyra, what's your youtube channel?  Thank you!

You're welcome @suzq Smiley try this link 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO2bT-mEcfqGwZqIHSJ9OyQ

Let me know if the link works. Thanks

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:51 am

Lauren reading the Knot magazine.. Wedding planning... I wonder if she is flying out

https://www.instagram.com/p/BELsNHTLKdA/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:00 am

AmoreBella wrote:Lauren reading the Knot magazine.. Wedding planning... I wonder if she is flying out

https://www.instagram.com/p/BELsNHTLKdA/

While this link is to a fan IG account the picture itself came from Lauren's Snapchat (Snapchat: Lauren_bushnell) this morning. I suspect that she is now done packing up her belongings in LA (apparently with help from her room mate and her mother and brother) and is now "on the move". We know that she and Ben have appearances this weekend so I guess the question is do they meet up first in Denver or go directly to their appearance venue?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:20 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BELmNqKErrr/

Lauren at the airport:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BELp9pMo-65/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:32 am

dyra wrote: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Q8JqcA8

I saw that Des left a comment on the post saying, "Perfect! Let me know when you're ready and I'll design your dress", and Lauren started following both Des and Chris on Instagram. This made me smile as a fan of both BenLo and Chres Smiley

I'm sure Des would be happy to offer advice on the wedding planning process if Lauren ever asked

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:43 pm

Everything is starting to get aligned. Perfectly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:49 pm

Lauren really is the IG queen. Her posts are always popular. I wish it stayed this way forever. I feel like she's so relatable and a girl next door type of gal.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms