SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:30 pm

not sure if this was already shared but...

William Lucas Pell - booking site

so his real name is William Lucas Pell Smiley

Back to top Go down

country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:31 pm

I think he would make a great lead as long as he can tolerate the crazy antics on this show.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:34 pm

his band is also booked months in advance and this may explain his kinda SM silence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:36 pm

I think Luke could hold his own as the next lead. If he survived the craziness of this season, I think he'll be fine.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:36 pm

He looks good from a wide shot..not up close. He says "like" too much as a 15 year old and talks with a drag so he sounds slow, lazy and boring.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:43 pm

SarahD wrote:He looks good from a wide shot..not up close. He says "like" too much as a 15 year old and talks with a drag so he sounds slow, lazy and boring.

this makes me smile. how many lead had ticks, body language and redundant issues in this franchise? so many!!

I do not remember them all. can you help?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:51 pm

While I think Luke would make a good lead, I hope he doesn't come back to the show and instead, cashes in on his 15 minutes of fame with women and the country music genre.  He has way too much going for him to clown around with TPTB.  Doc Cupcake is a good case in point.  JMO Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:02 pm

Luke isn't conventionally handsome - similar to Jared, who many ladies find really attractive. He has a type of brooding, casual masculinity that is a nice contrast to the manicured "metro" guys on the show. He doesn't sound at all lazy or boring to me. He sounds like what he is - a man raised in the south. I'll enjoy watching Luke this season and would definitely tune in if he is the lead next season.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Max64 wrote: :inlove

country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 13129243_1114302051925471_1631116831_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=NzY1NDgwMDkzNzQ5MzY5Mjc0

From the article http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/luke-pell-the-bachelorette----reality-tv-guy-sexy-social-pic-of-day-19935.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
That is a much better bio than what TPTB put up for him.  Thank you for the link!!!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:44 pm

I feel sorry for Luke if has to handle a bunch of immature catty girls on The Bachelor. Ben always had this "what am I doing here" look on his face when dealing with all the drama. Hopefully if he is the Bachelor he will have some more mature 28-31 year old girls to choose from.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:15 pm

Duke702 wrote:I feel sorry for Luke if has to handle a bunch of immature catty girls on The Bachelor. Ben always had this "what am I doing here" look on his face when dealing with all the drama. Hopefully if he is the Bachelor he will have some more mature 28-31 year old girls to choose from.

that is part of the deal.
but passed half season, he is with the nicest girls and at that time, he will already falling for one or two.
Also going thru himself thru the process and seeing how it works, he'll get this knowledge that it is just few weeks among cat fights cray cray girls until thing settle.

he can do it. no big deal :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:17 pm

What the bachelor has to deal with, that the bachelorette doesn't, is a house full of female PMS! country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f625
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1