SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 19, 2016 12:21 pm

^^Seriously Luke is really a cutie.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu May 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Ok, based on that video, I'd probably have the most fun with Ali, but Christian and Luke seem nice as well. Chad...do you eat real food or do you just scarf down protein powder? Anyone who is that into their body, just doesn't do it for me. All I think is self absorbed and high maintenance. He probably takes way longer to get ready than I do and that is just no .

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu May 19, 2016 3:24 pm

heather_m_s wrote:Luke is featured in this video from Glamour (along with Ali, Chad, and Christian) for what they packed in their suitcases.

http://video.glamour.com/watch/heres-what-the-bachelorette-contestants-really-pack-in-their-suitcases

I have to say, I don't think any of the still photos I've seen of him so far do him justice. He looks HOT in this video ^.^

IA beatingheart He sounds really sweet, and I'm liking that he looks older. Thanks for posting.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 19, 2016 4:17 pm

I just watch a clip on twitter and he seems to have been really taken with JoJo. Hope he didn't get his heart broken.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 19, 2016 4:23 pm

babs wrote:I just watch a clip on twitter and he seems to have been really taken with JoJo.  Hope he didn't get his heart broken.

I am in the minority but my wish is for the non-F1 spolied guys to not be invested in Jojo if ofcourse the spoiler is true.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 19, 2016 4:35 pm

babs wrote:I just watch a clip on twitter and he seems to have been really taken with JoJo.  Hope he didn't get his heart broken.

Can you post the clip, please?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 19, 2016 4:40 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

Can you post the clip, please?  

I don't know how to do that
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 19, 2016 4:41 pm

The
Bachelorette abc posted
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu May 19, 2016 5:36 pm

I found that clip really weird to be honest country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f601 I totally didn't expect him to look and sound like that in motion
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu May 19, 2016 6:06 pm

^ Luke is already getting a weird edit. It was almost as bad as Olivia throwing out adjectives to describe how great it was... I imagine producers asking him over & over to explain how he felt meeting Jojo but even then, weird..  Maybe Luke isn't in the lead for next Bach?

Just as I sorta like him  awwww laugh out loud

I'm struggling to find a reason to watch this season man rotfl Everyone feels off to me.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 19, 2016 6:11 pm

The show is what the show is.
It's meant to be a caricature, IMO. It thrives on manipulated drama and hyperbole.
It's ok.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 6:45 pm

It was spliced and diced a million times.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1