SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 26, 2016 1:17 pm

charmained wrote:I think Luke would be an interesting Bachelor. I can already imagine interesting group dates on his season, if it were to happen, since he's on the military, he farms, and he sings. I think the reason why Ben's dates are very normal is because he doesn't have a lot of unique qualities or hobbies. He's a very laidback, boy-next-door type. Luke would be a lot like Prince Farming.

What would make him more likeable I think is him being more in touch with his emotions and is more sensitive than Farmer Chris. I really think I have an idea of a girl that suits him and I want him to find her as next Bachelor! I'm really pushing for this. #TeamLuke for next Bachelor!

I see no comparison of CS and Luke. CS is so...ewwww! Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Thu May 26, 2016 1:17 pm

Cruise on stilts! giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Hopefully Cruise without the questionable interest in women.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu May 26, 2016 9:40 pm

Am sorry but I find Luke boring. He puts me to sleep when he speaks.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49b  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 26, 2016 9:47 pm

I wouldn't mind him putting me to sleep :cutesmile!:
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 10:30 pm

babs
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri May 27, 2016 3:26 am

I think he screams music career too much! JMO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 27, 2016 9:10 am

SarahD wrote:I think he screams music career too much! JMO

I'm fine with that. Beats no career and I have a soft spot for musicians. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 27, 2016 9:54 am

albean99 wrote:

IA albean.  Luke was very laid back about his music career in Epi 1, IMO. He didn't come out of the limo playing a guitar and singing like James T. Based on what I have found on-line, he has gigs lined up, songs on iTunes and seems to have fans in that area.  He is already established as a musician but no doubt this show will bring him more recognition.  I did listen to several of his songs at ReverbNation and he does have a very deep country voice, very country.   Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 10:30 am

MiniDiva wrote:
albean99 wrote:

IA albean.  Luke was very laid back about his music career in Epi 1, IMO. He didn't come out of the limo playing a guitar and singing like James T. Based on what I have found on-line, he has gigs lined up, songs on iTunes and seems to have fans in that area.  He is already established as a musician but no doubt this show will bring him more recognition.  I did listen to several of his songs at ReverbNation and he does have a very deep country voice, very country.   Hugesmile

Oh Yeah? How many gigs? Enough to take him out of TB running? Or recent gig's that wouldn't affect a fall filming schedule? Thanks for the info MD!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 10:30 am

The gimmicks were so bad this season at the Meat and Geek, it was nice to see a couple "more normal" cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 27, 2016 10:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Oh Yeah? How many gigs? Enough to take him out of TB running? Or recent gig's that wouldn't affect a fall filming schedule? Thanks for the info MD!

GA, He does have Gigs lined up, and they are viewable through Gigmasters
He had one last night in Nashville.  So he is back on circuit.  He has some great reviews, one says he is an "up and comer" get him while you can.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1