SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:53 pm

Nd4....the location for the F3 was Hua Hin as sleuthed by Auntie's love & her timeline table also confirms that Robby's cap of him kissing Jojo was for the F3 date.

The island in the screen cap (we don't yet know who got that date) was in the Phuket area & that's the F2/LCD dates.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:05 pm

mercieme wrote:Nd4....the location for the F3 was Hua Hin as sleuthed by Auntie's love & her timeline table also confirms that Robby's cap of him kissing Jojo was for the F3 date.

The island in the screen cap (we don't yet know who got that date) was in the Phuket area & that's the F2/LCD dates.
Has anyone identified and confirmed the island/beach where Jojo and Chase are doing yoga?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:09 pm

2observe wrote:
mercieme wrote:Nd4....the location for the F3 was Hua Hin as sleuthed by Auntie's love & her timeline table also confirms that Robby's cap of him kissing Jojo was for the F3 date.

Has anyone identified and confirmed the island/beach where Jojo and Chase are doing yoga?

I think the area was confirmed for sure as Hua Hin & I recollect something about the flags on the boat that was also sleuthed & confirmed to that area but that's all I remember.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:35 pm

mercieme wrote:
2observe wrote:

I think the area was confirmed for sure as Hua Hin & I recollect something about the flags on the boat that was also sleuthed & confirmed to that area but that's all I remember.
I recall no one was able to find that particular location. Also, someone thought that the location was closer to the FRC location and was possibly a LCD.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:17 pm

I looked tons of beaches in Thailand on google

I think I noticed that Phucket has gold sand beaches and Hua HIn it is more black wet sand

not confirmed but based on the amount of pictures I saw on google.

and the flag was me but only thailand. i did not confirm it was Hua HIn. just it was fishboat and we can see a lot of fishboat in Hua HIn. Phucket is more resorts.

However someone confirmed the background of the chase/jojo to be Hua HIn I think

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Both of these photos look like they were taken on the same day based on JoJo's hair/earrings. The first one she's wearing a shawl over the black dress  JMO

HEA wrote:
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 2611
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 2511

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:34 pm

jen689 wrote:Both of these photos look like they were taken on the same day based on JoJo's hair/earrings. The first one she's wearing a shawl over the black dress  JMO

HEA wrote:
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 2611
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 2511

I agree. I might be mistaken but think you can see the blue bikini slightly underneath the shawl. Perhaps one is not allowed to bear your shoulders in the temple.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:50 pm

^^ she has a ton of make up for a bikini party no and her hair look very elaborate hair style too??

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:13 pm

@fleissmeister (twitter) She looks happy to me...#TheBachelorette

JoJo's wearing the same shirt in both of these photos

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Chyf1v10

HEA wrote:The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Robjoj10

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Here's another one MF posted about a date with Robby

@fleissmeister Hot date tonite!!! #TheBachelorette

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Cfxwqz10

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 D3364b78-2b97-48f4-9f7b-0cbf89cb52c9
Litta123 screen cap

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:39 pm

2observe wrote:
mercieme wrote:
2observe wrote:

I recall no one was able to find that particular location. Also, someone thought that the location was closer to the FRC location and was possibly a LCD.

No, it was found in Hua Hin. We don't have any LCD caps unfortunately.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:53 pm

jen689 wrote:Here's another one MF posted about a date with Robby

@fleissmeister Hot date tonite!!! #TheBachelorette

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Cfxwqz10J

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 D3364b78-2b97-48f4-9f7b-0cbf89cb52c9
Litta123 screen cap
Any idea at which ep this would be ? At the f5 1on1 dinner or his second date?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear