SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 1:38 am

Litta123 wrote:Nice find @Katiebelle!

This is simply conjecture on my part. TWT if it's on the right track. We know from the preview that the show goes to Thailand. Since warm exotic climates points towards FDs, I'm assuming Thailand is the location of FDs/LCDs. If true, then the guys in those caps should be our F3.

I think Robby will be one of them based on caps like this.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 35d50288-aff5-444e-bd80-f6dc02447913
IA that Thailand is more likely FDs than the other two locations since they usually go to someplace more like that. Also agree that that is Robby so likely in F3 if so.

So likely Robby is either F3, F2, or F1 possibly?

If F3 - I think this would likely be a potential next lead spot since I don't think they'd go with F2 again (but never know) but not sure that Robby has that perfect type edit the Bach leads usually get since it was shown him talking about a girlfriend?  So not sure if F3? Then again maybe F3 not the producer choice for next lead? Maybe F4 or some other position? The girlfriend/doubt in the season preview though doesn't make me think next lead though... hmmm..

If F2 - If Robby is F2 and has MTP then it could have been foreshadowing when JoJo met him out the limo and JoJo said her mom would really like Robby. They left that in the edit for a reason I am thinking given this scap above? Then again it could just be a reference to the wine since her mom drank wine from the bottle and Robby could be F3 but not sure based on the doubt edit unless if he is F2. If F2 then not having an intro may go with that and also less time seen in first episode. If he has more of a physical edit by that time he could be F2, imo.

If F1 - Same as F2 he gets MTP so the show may have left in the edit JoJo saying her mom would like him. He had no intro though but that may be intentional. The girlfriend question in the preview may be there to cast doubt but since it seems he makes F3 then likely that doubt overcome somehow so could be typical "overcome doubt" F1 edit?

Could be none of those though if Thailand not F3 but thinking so atm based on the other locations unless there's another location still? I will say I am surprised Robby possibly in F3, especially if in F2, based on 1st episode alone so without the season preview and scaps. Scaps usually tell the story though so things must happen after the 1st episode that make him a contender?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 26, 2016 2:29 am

Do we know who this is kissing JoJo? I can't work it out.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Clock_10

I found this on Wiki - it's in Buenos Airies.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Wiki_c10

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torre_Monumental

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 2:48 am

I have a lightened SC of that one above, if you want it Katiebelle.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 26, 2016 2:49 am

Ok here is something else I noticed that might help us. The cap below has three roses on the pedestal to the right of JoJo so it's the rose ceremony going down to F3.

Is it F4 that go to Thailand or F3 after this ceremony?

This room is very distinctive and should be easy to sleuth. Should I try and track it down and do you think it's in Argentina, Uruguay, back in the US or Thailand?

Master Sleuthers - what do you think?

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Rose_210
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Rose_c10

Source: screen caps of @ladybug82 screencaps!  Hugesmile

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 2:51 am

Katiebelle wrote:Do we know who this is kissing JoJo? I can't work it out.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Clock_10

I found this on Wiki - it's in Buenos Airies.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Wiki_c10

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torre_Monumental
I am not sure but looking at Litta's Scaps it may be Robby based on the shirt? I noticed in the caps he wears lots of shirts untucked like that. I looked for Jordan and Chase or Luke wearing those shirts but didn't see. Could be one of them though. I will make a zoom in on this one and the other cap Litta posted to maybe see clearer.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 3:10 am

Out of the sleuthed possible F3, I can only get some good vibes from Chase. Both Jordan and Robby look too much of the playboy type, I could be wrong, but hope JoJo would not go back to bad boy type.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 3:17 am

I tried to zoom in and make more bright, mess with the contrast @Katiebelle. Still blurry though so can't really tell other than the shirt and jeans?
Not sure on the shoes? Are they boots? loafers?   scratch question

May need to look at JoJo's outfit and see if it matches any of the season preview caps... will check now

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 3175f7fe6ff3df13e52ee99823ded2d3 THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 5ec50a7641dcd7bacf032ffd0e9e8672

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 15f26ddf-583b-467a-b257-0e398a8be16c
from Litta's scaps
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 3:23 am

Katie-that clock one, Jojo, is wearing that when Alex? is beating on the door in the hotel or wherever it is.

My SC's below-
Litta, I think he's into her, maybe a little more laid back than the others and he seems tender with her-of course we're only seeing what the promo's show us- here's my take on Luke-
I'm thinking this is Luke's first 1-1/horse riding
 photo L fdhr_zpsryrym7va.jpg

Then later at sunset, I'm assuming those are the boots he gave her-
 photo Lfdfk_zpsqukygsue.jpg

Group date probably, I was thinking this was the fountain guy, but the buildings don't match-close though.
 photo Luke kiss ars_zpshdj8rgie.jpg

Love the look here, it does seem like she's more into him, but I think we'll see he's into her.
 photo Luke kiss 4_zpsepqgchbh.jpg

We do see him on a couple of group dates-soccer & sand boarding (whatever you call it).

Assuming 2-1 date here-
 photo L hot tub_zpshb3n1zi0.jpg

Notice the bamboo, Thailand?
 photo L hot tub 2_zps3szohixc.jpg

He seems happy!  :yes:  THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 2498057887
 photo L ht 3_zps96jtzh0m.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 3:26 am

ETA: Okay I am thinking the guy with JoJo by the clock is Robby. He wears those shirts a lot in the caps (pink one too?) but moreso thinking JoJo's outfit matches, sans the cardigan.

1st scap: okay so in this cap it looks like JoJo is wearing white top with blue jeans and gray boots like in the scap above by the clock.
She isn't wearing a a long cardigan though but may have taken it off? I zoomed into this cap and the cap of JoJo at the clock and she is wearing something on her wrist in both caps I think.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 B84af0bf-b9f6-4991-87ec-1b85d7813e71
2nd cap: she seems to be wearing long cardigan can't see what else she is wearing so not sure if she just wears that cardigan a lot?

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Cf46e0f7-248d-4f14-b54b-4a51f590de06
scaps by Litta
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 26, 2016 3:41 am

Mmmmm... its tricky @allaboutlove. I think she likes that cardi and wears it a lot.

My first instinct when I saw that cap of her kissing in front of the clock tower was that it was Chad. And if the drama with him happened after Argentina then it could possibly be him.

Also Chase definitely makes it to Thailand. I noticed the Thai flag on the mast of a boat behind them!

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Flag10

source: @litta123

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Flag_210

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Thailand

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 3:46 am

You're a master sleuther @Katiebelle! High clap

So Robby and Chase in Thailand so likely in F3.
Also, possibly Jordan if going by the ITM with the vase?

So F3: Robby, Chase, and Jordan?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 3:59 am

Okay so I am thinking then Luke is possibly F4.

I think these caps may be of him on a HTD? He said he is from Texas too when he met JoJo so I am thinking the cacti and the horse and the boots (JoJo wearing hers would be a cute thing to do on his HTD I think)?

if they are traveling to Argentina and Uruguay and then Thailand after HTDs I don't think Luke would have a horse date in the states until HTD? I could be wrong though and maybe it is like Ben's season where they went to Mexico/Bahamas and then Indiana but I am not thinking so because Ben never had a HTD on K's season and JoJo did have a HTD so no need to go there so thinking Texas for HTD for Luke?

It also could be Luke is in running for lead position at F4. I would think F3 would be good spot for that but F4 is too and if TPTB push for him he could get it though I think whoever is F3 may as well. So that means two guys with intro videos (Luke and Jordan) and two guys without intro videos (Robby and Chase) for F4.

photo L fdhr_zpsryrym7va.jpg

photo Lfdfk_zpsqukygsue.jpg
caps from Lost17
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer