SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 42 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 42 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:19 am

Veg Out, you are a smarty pants! Yes, that is what she's holding as she walks to the guys's room wearing the long grey sweater. It's when she says "I care about you all" (paraphrased) to the group.

But, she is also wearing the same sweater as Alex pounds on a door and yells "open up" and when she is hugging Jordan so desperately and he is rubbing her back. So, is Jordan consoling Jojo after she finds out about the ex's hit piece on her in the tabloid? Still, whose door is Alex pounding on and why?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 42 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:55 am

Do you think the ex shows up? She just had a convo with the guys about him? and Alex gets heated and goes to his room with Jojo? Can't see it being any of her guys. Confusing for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:44 am

MiaHawk wrote:Veg Out, you are a smarty pants! Yes, that is what she's holding as she walks to the guys's room wearing the long grey sweater.  It's when she says "I care about you all" (paraphrased) to the group.  

But, she is also wearing the same sweater as Alex pounds on a door and yells "open up" and when she is hugging Jordan so desperately and he is rubbing her back.  So, is Jordan consoling Jojo after she finds out about the ex's hit piece on her in the tabloid? Still, whose door is Alex pounding on and why?
Good post.

Also, who is the tall blue shirt guy behind Alex?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:11 am

Lost17 wrote:Do you think the ex shows up? She just had a convo with the guys about him? and Alex gets heated and goes to his room with Jojo? Can't see it being any of her guys. Confusing for sure.

In the preview clip with her sitting in chair, wearing white dress, crying, it sounds like her VO says "I hate YOU" more than "I hate HIM", at least to my ears. Maybe the ex does show up. There was drama (producer driven) in Ben's season because of the ex. Maybe TPTB and the ex are best buds now. Maybe Alex is pounding on the hotel room door of the ex? Alex is the Captain of the Justice League, there to right all wrongs. Maybe Alex takes it upon himself to confront the ex? I'm dying to know what was written in that article that has her so upset. Oh Veg-Out, where are you? We need your intell!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:54 pm

Mia I agree, it does sound like- I hate him. If they bring him back, that's really low! I was going back through the vids, and it looks like a few of her other guys are there too with Alex, maybe Chase, not sure who is in the blue shirt...but is probably the guy she was sitting next to in the room when she's crying. Haha, on the "captain of the JL".

For some reason I thought it dealt with Chad, but since Jordan is consoling her, I now believe it's her ex. Producers love their stupid drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:42 pm

I'm tied up until late tonight, but would it be "allowed" to have my husband google about JoJo and the ex? If veg_out can provide the intell as Mia calls it, no need. But if not, what do you think? Is this allowable sleuthing?

If I get a green light, I'll ask him to do it tonight. If not, we can speculate like we are doing now. I'll check back tonight. 14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 42 2292733854 I hate that RL is sucking so much of my time right now! laugh out loud

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 42 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:18 pm

Unless you hear specifically from GA on this, continue to speculate without the green light.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:53 pm

Lost17 wrote:Mia I agree, it does sound like- I hate him. If they bring him back, that's really low! I was going back through the vids, and it looks like a few of her other guys are there too with Alex, maybe Chase, not sure who is in the blue shirt...but is probably the guy she was sitting next to in the room when she's crying. Haha, on the "captain of the JL".

For some reason I thought it dealt with Chad, but since Jordan is consoling her, I now believe it's her ex. Producers love their stupid drama.

At first I thought it was all about Chad threatening Jordan and the guys (either what he does at the lodge in PA or something he does after he departs). I thought, maybe Alex was pounding on Chad's hotel room door, saying "open up" to confront Chad. The scene where she is sitting in grey sweater with guys crying, she is saying "I care about all of yo guys (paraphrased), so it seems like she is worried for them. This would only make sense if Chad followed them to their next location, right? (Uruguay?) Since Jojo is wearing the white dress from her one on one date with Jordan in Uruguay?......Is that correct analysis?....Maybe Chad hunted down Jordan like he threatened to do, shows up at his hotel room door, threatens him again. This would jive with why Jojo is so upset in her embrace with Jordan in a hotel room while wearing the grey sweater. It does not, however, explain why she would be walking in hallway with the magazine in hand. We may have 2 separate 'drama' storylines going on. Yeesh!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:42 pm

Quick check in: No problem, Kasha. Best to proceed with caution.

JoJo's ex was also a Chad, right? So we have a possible double-hanging-Chad storyline. Great! :dripdrip

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 42 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:05 pm

So sorry for the delay! Just checked in right now.

The gist of the article (unfortunately it may color opinions of Jo):
1. Chad said that he and Jo resumed their relationship ("hung out and were intimate") after her return from Ben's season.
2. He claims that Jo said that the season with Ben was just for TV.
3. He claims that Jo is only on the show now to advance her career, and that her "goodbye" to him was not permanent.

If you would like to read the article, I can forward it. It was in my PMs from March, which is how I avoided spoilers. I googled "chad+ex+jojo+bachelor+tell+all+in touch" to find the cover. It's the first article. If everyone agrees and GA is ok with it, I can post it.

If this is the case, it explains how upset she is and sets up conflict going forward: Do they trust her, too?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:17 pm

[quote="veg_out"]So sorry for the delay! Just checked in right now.

The gist of the article (unfortunately it may color opinions of Jo):
1. Chad said that he and Jo resumed their relationship ("hung out and were intimate") after her return from Ben's season.
2. He claims that Jo said that the season with Ben was just for TV.
3. He claims that Jo is only on the show now to advance her career, and that her "goodbye" to him was not permanent.

If you would like to read the article, I can forward it. It was in my PMs from March, which is how I avoided spoilers. I googled "chad+ex+jojo+bachelor+tell+all" to find it and avoid spoilers. It's the first article. If everyone agrees and GA is ok with it, I can post it.

If this is the case, it explains how upset she is and sets up conflict going forward: Do they trust her, too?[/quote]

This makes sense. (above)
What do you make of the scene where Jojo asked Robby if HE still has a girlfriend at home or broke it off with one just to come on the show? (Pot, meet kettle? question )
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:18 pm

^Also, if the article disqualifies me from the unspoiled forum, let me know.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer