SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 10:57 pm

I could see that jordan and luke seemed instant buddies. I'd like to see that promo if anyone can go look for it please?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by officeRules Thu May 26, 2016 10:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:So this is something I found interesting since thinking F4 possibly Robby, Chase, Luke and Jordan based on season preview and s/caps sleuthed so far.

When JoJo went to give FIR these four guys were sitting together (left to right) Luke, Jordan, Robby, and Chase (with someone else on Chase's side)

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 1c92ecd5a20fa41ee6f1c2ec7a248f94

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 6122b4d46bef2529bed5b742b0340356
my s/caps

So does this mean possibly:
a) they were the friends in the house night one?
b) producers put them together?
c) maybe a and b so both options?
d) maybe not F4 so doesn't matter

question

It will be really refreshing to see F4 guys all friends as I don't think I have ever seen that before so maybe producers seated them that way? They seemed very friendly though and no drama shown between them in season preview so if friends that's pretty impressive, imo!  yes

Chad was in that room too. Standing.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 26, 2016 11:02 pm

The preview from DWTS is not posted anywhere.  I mentioned earlier I was trying to find it and would post it if I did.  

Someone on the spoiled side took a couple SCs from the preview, off of her tv, and I can bring them over, but not sure a couple random SCs are going help you out much or give you any idea of what was going on.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 11:05 pm

Des's F4 all got along. Zak and Brooks were both at the wedding. Not sure about Drew, but he seems friendly with everyone. For some reason Nick seemed to bring the tension the last two seasons, but at one time Josh, Marcus and Chris were friendly and now Chris and Nick love to be seen together in LA. Ben and Shawn are very friendly and Jared has hung out with them as well. So really except for Nick, most F4 seem to get along pretty well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 11:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:Does anyone have the Brice promo that they showed during DWTS ? I think it was very different from the previous weeks promos they showed and different from the season preview,

I could swear I saw some tension with chase and jordan.

What is Brice? I don't recall seeing any tension between Chase and Jordan either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 11:07 pm

I would think if there is tension between Chase and Jordan it would have been highlighted already, imo.

The tension seems to be Chad with Jordan (and Chad with the guys) and doubt with Robby and his girlfriend questioning and Jordan with guys (Alex I think in addition to Chad) saying Jordan there for fame and fortune only and not real.

I didn't see any other tension yet with Chase or Luke with themselves or with anyone else. Usually that stuff is shown straight away to drive a storyline and while it may come later so far they haven't shown anything yet with negativity surrounding Chase or Luke and I think that's intentional as likely it is not part of their storyline, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 11:14 pm

You guys! I just checked comcast on-demand online, looking for the preview from DWTS. Not there, but there's a new preview of Chase and JoJo. It sounds like Chase doesn't get a date this week (following the other 'Ette's advice to hold off on the guys you like??? Hmmm). However, he creates a special time with her at the cocktail party. He makes it snow. She asks him to teach her to snowboard. She only knows how to ski (or vice versa, I only watched once and then came to post).

I really like their interaction. Seems really natural. I don't know that I can bring it over because I have it through comcast, but it's a hulu preview if that can help anyone else find it. Maybe it's up on ABC, too.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 11:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Does anyone have the Brice promo that they showed during DWTS ? I think it was very different from the previous weeks promos they showed and different from the season preview,

I could swear I saw some tension with chase and jordan.

What is Brice? I don't recall seeing any tension between Chase and Jordan either.

Sorry GA and board, ny ipad did some sort of autocorrect. I don't even remember what word I had intended to post.duh

Maybe I was wrong about chase, it was probably chad or even that marine guy who from the season preview complained to a Jojo about Jordan.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 26, 2016 11:20 pm

I'm guessing the tension with the top guys will come later. I also think the producers will definitely push it with the guys too. Like, I think Jordan won't be liked because if producers get into the ear of a guy who is drunk and likes her (and is one of her top guys) and starts saying "how can you compete with Aaron Rodgers brother.... clearly this guy is a smooth-talker-BMOC...." and then drunk!dude will talk smack.

Also, I don't think Chad is going to end up making it super far (maybe 3 weeks), so there has to be a second -- or even third -- villain lurking among the other guys. I don't think Chad is going to be a Wes (Jillian's season) situation and make it to the F4.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 11:22 pm

*snipped*

I recorded the second half of it (nothing new in the first half) because we can't find it online and there are a few new SC and a VO. Sorry for the poor quality. Click on it to watch.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Th_IMG_0906_zpsofjhvmw1

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Litta123 wrote:You guys! I just checked comcast on-demand online, looking for the preview from DWTS. Not there, but there's a new preview of Chase and JoJo. It sounds like Chase doesn't get a date this week (following the other 'Ette's advice to hold off on the guys you like??? Hmmm). However, he creates a special time with her at the cocktail party. He makes it snow. She asks him to teach her to snowboard. She only knows how to ski (or vice versa, I only watched once and then came to post).

I really like their interaction. Seems really natural. I don't know that I can bring it over because I have it through comcast, but it's a hulu preview if that can help anyone else find it. Maybe it's up on ABC, too.
Oh wow!!! He makes it snow? Aww, he sounds like my kind of guy :yes:

Okay I need to see this. Anyone on Hulu can embed videos here and bring them over so if someone can do so it would be appreciated Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 11:23 pm

Litta123 wrote:You guys! I just checked comcast on-demand online, looking for the preview from DWTS. Not there, but there's a new preview of Chase and JoJo. It sounds like Chase doesn't get a date this week (following the other 'Ette's advice to hold off on the guys you like??? Hmmm). However, he creates a special time with her at the cocktail party. He makes it snow. She asks him to teach her to snowboard. She only knows how to ski (or vice versa, I only watched once and then came to post).

Duke702 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-flirts-on-fake-snow-date-watch-w208075

In this clip he is quiet! He seems SUPER quiet and shy to me. More so than Ben H last year.

Here is the snow clip. I don't see any comments or spoilers in the article. The vid is at the top so you don't have to scroll around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer