SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:52 pm

Love Mollie's IG post and how Lauren's siblings all call Ben their big brother. He went from an only child to older brother of 3 instantly laugh out loud.

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by dyra Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:56 pm

Can BenLo experiments this too.  cantstopl

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 2em24K1

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I called her body pre-season. Apparently my fantasy fairies have been on strike hissyfit

giggling  oh Stucki, I've missed you!  bestbud!

They are beautiful couple.  :sprinklehearts

ETA:  Ben and Lauren, not that freaky pic of Ryan and trista! giggling  And so cute and sweet they're all calling him big bro.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:31 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Adorbs!  How nice it must be to go to dinner (and actually eat the food giggling)  without cameramen, producers and assorted show staff five feet away.

And microphones attached to you like a leash giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:36 pm

So RealityTVWorld has been posting chunks from Ben and Lauren's conference call that every couple does after the finale. They're great to read and insightful, Ben and Lauren are both very well spoken. Go ahead and read through them, some bits have been posted in other articles but not close to the whole thing. http://www.realitytvworld.com/thebachelor/ Every post is a different bit of the interview
My favorite parts:
Lauren, was that the kind of ring you had in mind? What was your reaction when you first saw it on your finger?

Lauren Bushnell: Oh my gosh. I was blown away. I mean, I really hadn't given much thought to the kind of ring that I wanted, but I can't stop looking at my finger. I think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and I think it's even more beautiful that, you know, I had no say in this. He genuinely chose this and gave it to me on the most special day of my life, so it's even more beautiful ontop of that for that reason.

But, no, I remember in Jamaica after we got engaged, I was washing my face and I kind of glanced up in the mirror and I caught a reflection of it, and I was like, "Oh my gosh! What is that thing on my finger!?" It is really that beautiful.

Just thought that was funny since she has said she washes her face like 4 times/day
And then..

Lauren, what are some specific things you'd like to do or places you'd like to go with Ben before getting married? Are there certain dates you're really excited about going on?

Ben Higgins: I actually have a couple dinners planned here in New York for us, surprises that are going to be fun. Lauren's really big into grocery shopping, and so, (laughs) she really wants to take me grocery shopping for some reason. (Laughs)

Lauren Bushnell: There's something really romantic about walking down the aisle of a grocery store. (Laughs)

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:Love Mollie's IG post and how Lauren's siblings all call Ben their big brother. He went from an only child to older brother of 3 instantly laugh out loud.

That is such a special combo between the Bushnell's and Higgins! Ben truly found a special family for himself through Lauren! I'm so happy for all parties involved!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:39 pm

Al wrote:So RealityTVWorld has been posting chunks from Ben and Lauren's conference call that every couple does after the finale. They're great to read and insightful, Ben and Lauren are both very well spoken. Go ahead and read through them, some bits have been posted in other articles but not close to the whole thing. http://www.realitytvworld.com/thebachelor/ Every post is a different bit of the interview
My favorite parts:
Lauren, was that the kind of ring you had in mind? What was your reaction when you first saw it on your finger?

Lauren Bushnell: Oh my gosh. I was blown away. I mean, I really hadn't given much thought to the kind of ring that I wanted, but I can't stop looking at my finger. I think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and I think it's even more beautiful that, you know, I had no say in this. He genuinely chose this and gave it to me on the most special day of my life, so it's even more beautiful ontop of that for that reason.

But, no, I remember in Jamaica after we got engaged, I was washing my face and I kind of glanced up in the mirror and I caught a reflection of it, and I was like, "Oh my gosh! What is that thing on my finger!?" It is really that beautiful.

Just thought that was funny since she has said she washes her face like 4 times/day
And then..

Lauren, what are some specific things you'd like to do or places you'd like to go with Ben before getting married? Are there certain dates you're really excited about going on?

Ben Higgins: I actually have a couple dinners planned here in New York for us, surprises that are going to be fun. Lauren's really big into grocery shopping, and so, (laughs) she really wants to take me grocery shopping for some reason. (Laughs)

Lauren Bushnell: There's something really romantic about walking down the aisle of a grocery store. (Laughs)

This reminds me of a scene from Must Love Dogs where Diane Lane can finally shop for two.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:Love Mollie's IG post and how Lauren's siblings all call Ben their big brother. He went from an only child to older brother of 3 instantly laugh out loud.

What is Mollie's IG?

I just adore this couple. It has been a long time since a favorite of mine has won!!
I have listened to tons of interviews, but my favorite by far has been the AOL one.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:

What is Mollie's IG?

I just adore this couple. It has been a long time since a favorite of mine has won!!
I have listened to tons of interviews, but my favorite by far has been the AOL one.

https://www.instagram.com/molliebushnell/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:48 pm

From the spotlight Lauren's received for her dresses and clothes, she's slowly becoming fashion icon. How to be like my girl crush continued 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3494008/Lauren-Bushnell-flashes-thigh-white-dress-continues-NYC-press-tour-Bachelor-Ben-chose-her.html

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/16/lauren-bushnell-3-dresses-1-day-nyc-outfits-bachelor-pics/

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:51 pm

Lost17 wrote:iluv lovely video!  yes  anngi, it could be your browser..go to youtube and type in her title with Ben & Lauren and it comes up.

GA-do you want fan vids in the No Discussion thread with all the other?

@Lost17 yes please! Smiley

It's much easier if the poster posts in the discussion thread and a copy in the No Discussion thread. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:05 am

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 5XltjWH

Success updates from BenLo yeah

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575