SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:50 pm

tennischick80 wrote:GAH! These two are so meant for each other. Everything post-show makes me have the highest hopes for them. Ben's never letting her go. She's never letting Ben go. I don't remember a couple being this genuinely effusive and supportive of each other post show. The fact that Ben has done everything to prove his love and she not ever questioning his feelings for her has been key. They both have the best LAUGHS. I can't help but just crack up when they are cracking each other up!!! They make each other giddy- it's like we get to see what a normal day with them at home would be like. Ben's so earnest. She's so funny and sweet. They both are.

Reminds me of Ashley and JP.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:04 pm

What a beautiful family picture !
My sc
LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Image40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:28 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Ahhhh it's gonna be tough to find a good song for my video cause I don't wanna use a song that's already been used!! Haha

What about the Lucy Angel song that they danced to?  No one ever used that one.

the lyrics are actually about break up Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:31 pm

truelovealways wrote:

Love this! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:34 pm

There's just something so genuine about these two. That's what has drawn me to their love story. Lauren didn't look at the ring once when Ben proposed. That was so telling to me. A gorgeous ring like that and all she had eyes for was Ben. They're just joyous people. I love how Lauren just laughs without abandon. It's so endearing. And the way they look at each other, my goodness. They've been such a team in these post show interviews. They're so mindful of the other person, always give a reassuring touch of support. When Ben leaned over and whispered to Lauren during the ATFR that "I've got this" I knew that's what he had done because he just wanted to put her at ease. He's going to do that for her for the rest of their lives. The fact that he had been talking secretly w her family to get them there for her speaks volumes to me. I could go on and on but there's just something here that makes me so hopeful. It's clear how lucky they both feel to have found each other. And I feel lucky to have watched. I hope life is kind to them.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:39 pm

I also love how Laure loves the ring because Ben picked it for her. She seems to love the story how he chose it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:51 pm

SeekAny wrote:There's just something so genuine about these two. That's what has drawn me to their love story. Lauren didn't look at the ring once when Ben proposed. That was so telling to me. A gorgeous ring like that and all she had eyes for was Ben. They're just joyous people. I love how Lauren just laughs without abandon. It's so endearing. And the way they look at each other, my goodness. They've been such a team in these post show interviews. They're so mindful of the other person, always give a reassuring touch of support. When Ben leaned over and whispered to Lauren during the ATFR that "I've got this" I knew that's what he had done because he just wanted to put her at ease. He's going to do that for her for the rest of their lives. The fact that he had been talking secretly w her family to get them there for her speaks volumes to me. I could go on and on but there's just something here that makes me so hopeful. It's clear how lucky they both feel to have found each other. And I feel lucky to have watched. I hope life is kind to them.

Beautifully written and articulated thoughts....I completely agree with you.  score  Good Post  

The moment of the proposal and Lauren's delight in Ben and not the ring spoke volumes to Lauren's character and intent.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Ben staring at Lauren walking towards him in the hot tub.

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Image41

Source
https://instagram.com/p/BC83iFchpIa/

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:38 pm

dyra wrote:LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 UhsmMNc

So Going back to LA now ?

Fun fact! Ben's wearing a cap made by Portland Gear.
LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Fullsi11

Same guys who made this sweater Lauren is wearing:
LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Fullsi12

Someone's proud wearing this cap! Maybe Lauren gave it to him? Smiley I love that they both love where each came from! Warsaw, Portland/West Linn, Denver, Marina Del Rey.

photos from: portlandgear instagram handle
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:56 pm

sophienette wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Ahhhh it's gonna be tough to find a good song for my video cause I don't wanna use a song that's already been used!! Haha

What about the Lucy Angel song that they danced to?  No one ever used that one.

the lyrics are actually about break up Smiley

Well scratch that for sure... giggling

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:06 pm

Ben wearing that Portland Gear cap is too adorable - even if Lauren wasn't the one who gave it to him. Love these little nuggets that showcase the intimacy between them
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:12 pm

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 WFz3gXw
LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 U0iW5D1

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575