SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Has anyone kindly shared the People spread with us? Just seeing if maybe I missed it.

Somebody did. From another ig but I can't find it now. Anyone else remember that post with the spread in it?

Back to top Go down

LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:31 pm

dyra wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BDI9tCND2sj/

https://instagram.com/p/BDI-5XID2vF/

Favs beatingheart

For the second video clip, I love Lauren's face as she listens to Ben talk. Her smile is precious.

So much has been said on here about the way that Ben looks at Lauren. Well gotta say she looks at him the same way.

Very sweet!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:43 pm

Warsaw? Portland? I hope they don't spend an entire week in the town of Warsaw with Ben's family. Ben has a great group of friends in Denver that Lauren needs to get to know.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Warsaw? Portland?  I hope they don't spend an entire week in the town of Warsaw with Ben's family. Ben has a great group of friends in Denver that Lauren needs to get to know.

Why not? Do you think it's overwhelming? She's going to have to at some point so doing it now is better than later jmo. I think when they do head to Denver will be when they're finally at peace.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:03 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Warsaw? Portland?  I hope they don't spend an entire week in the town of Warsaw with Ben's family. Ben has a great group of friends in Denver that Lauren needs to get to know.

I'm guessing here, but I think they'll spend around a week in Warsaw with Ben's family and friends, spend his b-day there, and head to Portland after the youth club event. Then to LA to pack Lauren's stuff, and visit her friends there. Then it's the big move to Denver. After that they'll have tons of time to spend with his friends. They're just busy globe trotters it seems. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:07 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:

I'm guessing here, but I think they'll spend around a week in Warsaw with Ben's family and friends, spend his b-day there, and head to Portland after the youth club event. Then to LA to pack Lauren's stuff, and visit her friends there. Then it's the big move to Denver. After that they'll have tons of time to spend with his friends. They're just busy globe trotters it seems. giggling

Some of his close friends from Denver are from Warsaw also - several seemed to have been there in the Warsaw episode at Rex to meet Lauren

Who knows they may come to see them on the weekend - if not- time to see them in Denver will not be a problem

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:10 pm

Raggy 43 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

Some of his close friends from Denver are from Warsaw also - several seemed to have been there in the Warsaw episode at Rex to meet Lauren

Who knows they may come to see them on the weekend - if not- time to see them in Denver will not be a problem

His buddies might travel to Warsaw to celebrate with Ben. Would be cool to see them at Rex's again without any cameras but their own.

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:18 pm

GAH! These two are so meant for each other. Everything post-show makes me have the highest hopes for them. Ben's never letting her go. She's never letting Ben go. I don't remember a couple being this genuinely effusive and supportive of each other post show. The fact that Ben has done everything to prove his love and she not ever questioning his feelings for her has been key. They both have the best LAUGHS. I can't help but just crack up when they are cracking each other up!!! They make each other giddy- it's like we get to see what a normal day with them at home would be like. Ben's so earnest. She's so funny and sweet. They both are.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Glad you found us here Tennis! I got confused too giggling LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 3806527698

Loved everything you said!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:35 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Has anyone kindly shared the People spread with us? Just seeing if maybe I missed it.

Somebody did. From another ig but I can't find it now. Anyone else remember that post with the spread in it?

This is the best I found yet.. I would like to see a better one though

https://twitter.com/thebachnation/status/710159492109959168

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:38 pm

^^^^ Yes, that's the one. Thank you Rey!

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:49 pm

jupi wrote:Don't think this was posted yet, but here's BenLo on TODAY's Periscope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP-NikEjjko

It's a pity that the video kept getting cut off due to poor connection, especially when it was getting to the really good parts LaurenBand - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 2292733854 But I liked Ben's cute comment about Lauren's arms, and his "thanks, babe" when she was praising him for being a really good cook. His apparent love for and skill at cooking didn't really come across to me on that group date in Mexico, but I guess it matters who he's cooking with and for :gotcha:

Loved this interview - I'm so sad that the part where Ben talks about Lauren throwing footballs gets cut off!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575