SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Thanks so much Iluvromance! These are fab!

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:17 pm

There is no doubt that Ben's actions with the ILY to both women has put some major speed bumps on the HEA for Ben and Lauren.  I am sure that Lauren has felt sad, angry, confused But she also has exhibited enormous grace and forgiveness toward Ben and the situation.  IMO Ben crossed the line and was caught up in the moment of HIS feelings and was blinded to the emotional pain he was going to be inflicting on BOTH women.  Lauren did nothing wrong to bring this on herself.  JoJo was blindsided but got to move one AND has now recovered and is the Bachelorette.  I am sure Lauren envisioned her engagement as the happiest time in her life and instead she has had to watch this all play out on TV and the media while listening to an endless stream of questions about JoJo.  Hearing about what happened from Ben and seeing it edited on TV are two very different things.  One is I am certain is more graphic and carefully edited for maximum emotional punch.  TPTB did Lauren no favors in the last week leading up to the finale by even releasing the clip from Ben's Mom.  Once again IMO Lauren is the innocent party in this scenario.  I know that had to hurt and yet again she gracefully handled it.  I hope Lauren and Ben reach out to Des and Chris.  I have faith in Ben and Lauren building their love and relationship from this point forward because they seem committed to do so.  I am certain they still will have speed bumps to go over as they learn to know each other fully IRL.  I just will be glad when they can move on from the JoJo questions and focus solely on the Ben and Lauren questions instead.  I'm pleased that the press tour is almost done.  The fairy tale that is "love" on the Bachelor reality TV show is over AND now it is time to build real love in the reality that is real life.  I have faith that they both can get through all this if they continue to see and desire a lifetime together as husband and wife. I hope as things settle down and they have normal time together they surround themselves with people who will focus on Ben and Lauren and their love story instead of all this other stuff from the past.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:22 pm

katelyn91 wrote:Ben and Lauren are so cute awwww

Here's a video I have made.
(A Thousand Years - Christina Perri feat Steve Kazee)

Lovely! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:25 pm

@Seabear clapping!

Lauren is quite a woman! Ben truly found a gem beyond what she wears on her finger. I love her confidence and her realistic views . They will continue to evolve as a couple, and their commitment to each other will solidify them amidst this controversy they have to endure for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:29 pm

They might head to Warsaw for bens birthday and stay for the youth club event and maybe a bit longer, with his parents and other family. Then Lauren might head to LA to pack up and spend a little time with her friends there. And then head to Denver?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Seriously, with all those awesome videos, I am feeling the pressure Smiley But I rarely put texts, voices or visual effects, and you guys are tempting me. But I think I'll stick with my style, I like that we all have a different take

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:32 pm

sophienette wrote:Seriously, with all those awesome videos, I am feeling the pressure Smiley But I rarely put texts, voices or visual effects, and you guys are tempting me. But I think I'll stick with my style, I like that we all have a different take

We are looking forward to your production Sophie! Interpretation and variety is so enjoyable. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:35 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:They might head to Warsaw for bens birthday and stay for the youth club event and maybe a bit longer, with his parents and other family. Then Lauren might head to LA to pack up and spend a little time with her friends there. And then head to Denver?

That sounds plausible. She did say after all their obligations are done. Can you imagine the joy when he brings her back to Warsaw? Or when she spends her first night at the Higgins? There was always a reason he only took Lauren on that Warsaw date and no one else. Everything is coming full circle now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:43 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:They might head to Warsaw for bens birthday and stay for the youth club event and maybe a bit longer, with his parents and other family. Then Lauren might head to LA to pack up and spend a little time with her friends there. And then head to Denver?

That sounds plausible. She did say after all their obligations are done. Can you imagine the joy when he brings her back to Warsaw? Or when she spends her first night at the Higgins? There was always a reason he only took Lauren on that Warsaw date and no one else. Everything is coming full circle now.

Warsaw might be the start of the end of the show sl, and be about Ben and Lauren. Spending time in the open with friends and family and just being them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Lb111
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Lb211
From here
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:53 pm

As the days go by Ben seems more and more relaxed,happy, & in love compared to the Ben we saw in the finale. giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:56 pm

Cila51290 wrote:There must be a lot more that we don't know of why Lauren is easily not that bothered about Ben's ILY vomit. There must be more to the story. JMO

Maybe she cries her eyes out at at the end of an interview day, when she's back at the hotel with Ben.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575