SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:50 am

dyra wrote:"I knew I loved you right away and I didn't even know why."
Didn't he steal this line from The Backstreet Boys? Sounds like my teenage-hood.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:50 am

Hoosier wrote:I was so excited to see this, but I'm having to repeatedly mute Ben in the hopes of not completely coming to dislike him.

As long as he has two in his heart , it's going to be crazy. He needs to close one compartment up. Until then , it is annoying .

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:50 am

" I think ABC is setting it up to look like he's going to pick Jojo just to surprise everyone when he picks Lauren. #TheBachelor " by @PrincessProbz

Yes for the above

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 am

Alanna wrote:
dyra wrote:"I knew I loved you right away and I didn't even know why."
Didn't he steal this line from The Backstreet Boys? Sounds like my teenage-hood.

rofl rofl

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 am

laugh out loud that look Ben and Lauren just gave each other SO CUTE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:52 am

Japes knows what's up, probably how he got his wife and kid laugh out loud

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 49s49 seconds ago
Would be easier and less stressful, for him AND for us, if Ben just flipped a coin. #thebachelor #tails

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:52 am

The only thing I remember him "going through"" with JoJo was her brothers being meanies to poor Benji.

How devastating?
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:52 am

dyra wrote:" I think ABC is setting it up to look like he's going to pick Jojo just to surprise everyone when he picks Lauren. #TheBachelor " by @PrincessProbz

Yes for the above

I agree. He seems surprisingly remote from Lauren if she is the F1 (and I think she is).

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:53 am

hmmm, in past stats, the one that had the lcd 2nd was usually the F1....is it editing this time around to bring suspicions or?????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:53 am

Ben looks like he could use a night's rest. This has such an odd vibe to it.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:53 am

Almost seems like a break up

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:53 am

"No matter what happens you made me a better person, made this worth it, and stood by my side at all times" heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+80
albean99
julychild
intheroom
nikikass
codzombies
Seo2
chi-girl
lightredemption
BachS8
jen689
provenceguy