SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by atem Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:18 am

Oh, I've got to put up one of those new avis up! I got to get some sleep though...work tomorrow (yuck!).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by Diana Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:20 am

cupcakes wrote:Thanks Love!

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 7 Ashley11
Favorite picture so far. :lovehearts:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:20 am

atem wrote:Oh, I've got to put up one of those new avis up! I got to get some sleep though...work tomorrow (yuck!).

I know! I have to go to bed too but I can't tear myself away from the screen! :laughingoutlou

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:21 am

atem wrote:Oh, I've got to put up one of those new avis up! I got to get some sleep though...work tomorrow (yuck!).

Me too, but I can't leave the board!! I will be so tired in the morning!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:22 am

I'm waking up at 7 for GMA and R&K and it's already almost 1:30.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:26 am

I am still waiting for JK to come on out here on the west coast. I just had to test my new avi! So many great ones, it's hard to choose.

What a night!!!

Congratulations to JP and Ashley! You made it ! :yes: yes Smiley
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:35 am

JBanana wrote:

I know! I have to go to bed too but I can't tear myself away from the screen! :laughingoutlou

Holy Moley, Banana. You need to post every few minutes so we can see your new avi on a continuing basis! :girlfan
TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:36 am

TNGirl wrote:
JBanana wrote:

Holy Moley, Banana. You need to post every few minutes so we can see your new avi on a continuing basis! :girlfan

hee, hee. I'm glad you like it! I can't wait till the higher quality video is posted so I can get a better shot of that!

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:37 am

JBanana wrote:
TNGirl wrote:
JBanana wrote:

hee, hee. I'm glad you like it! I can't wait till the higher quality video is posted so I can get a better shot of that!

I loved that scene! He was so vulnerable and scared. It was really endearing. heartbeat
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:38 am

Did anyone find the episode available for download anywhere yet? :greenman:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am

One time CH tells the truth, so glad to hear it, we knew it. Yep, they couldn't hide it ~ we saw it and all these pics and videos show it all.

Love_me put this is media discussions:
CH said:
Their relationship and chemistry together was different than anybody else from their first date back at her house the night Bentley left. I have seen this couple together on and off camera and their love for each other is undeniable

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:54 am

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 7 Jp_pro10

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

+66
JMFan
bluesea
Jaybird
Thomigirl
Eagle Eye