SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by chaslom4 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:15 am

Titou wrote:mmm no photoshop here

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 22 150364_the-bachelorettes-ashley-hebert-and-jp-rosenbaum-chat-with-access-hollywood-in-new-york-city-on-augu

Titou, I am going to borrow you SC while you are busy checking for photo shopping. giggling

I can't really see the necklace she is wearing very well, but I wonder if that is the cupcake necklace that Cassie said she wears?
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:18 am

chaslom4 wrote:

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 22 150364_the-bachelorettes-ashley-hebert-and-jp-rosenbaum-chat-with-access-hollywood-in-new-york-city-on-augu

Titou, I am going to borrow you SC while you are busy checking for photo shopping. giggling

I can't really see the necklace she is wearing very well, but I wonder if that is the cupcake necklace that Cassie said she wears?

she is wearing it for quite a while now. I saw it on her several time on TV Smiley

looks like a round with dots on it....

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:19 am

This was a fun interview to watch with the sound off cause Ashley's hand kept squeezing and petting his thigh and then you notice he starts to slide his other hand over..... :giggle: and then she starts in on his thumb. I don't she's even aware what she's doing. It's part 2 of the interview.

Last edited by Samantharose on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:21 am

atem wrote:I wish I could post pics/links. Well, I'm going to give it a try and post a pic of their LCD/gift where he kisses her hand.

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 22 Ashleyjp5

Great job atem! You did it. I used this scene in my new video.. :awesome:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:25 am

On regis and kelly he is searching his hand all the time. he puts his hand always nearby and she always doing the same without looking at each other

I catched several time ash wanted to kiss him but she stopped last min too

they are just adorably so in love

I am such a sucker and I think I may stay with you all all week before i go back to work and still swimm in this cupcake love

muahhh

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:26 am

Titou wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

she is wearing it for quite a while now. I saw it on her several time on TV Smiley

I thought perhaps it was a cupcake also, but there is a closer image of it somewhere and I believe it is a sand dollar.
TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 am

BTW................

I am OVER THE MOON thinking that I was right to say that the guy with the stripped shirt was ben and when I posted the pic with his hair on his face...

YEAHHHH TO MEEE OLD ME ME ME :whoop:

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 am

TNGirl wrote:
Titou wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

I thought perhaps it was a cupcake also, but there is a closer image of it somewhere and I believe it is a sand dollar.

YES it looks very much like it

I thought a sun or a moon maybe?

She is wearing it a lot lately... must be a gift form JP Smiley

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:33 am

ok.. time to zzzzz

goodnight my friends Smiley

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:39 am

Gina wrote:mnm def. NO compression in the FS while shorts, full on commando on the bed. :missspeak:
:giggle: OMG! I really belong to this naughty group coz I went there too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:51 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Titou wrote:mmm what kind of word can be associated with monkey

oh no!!! we are back in circle

soooooo question.......... photoshop or not????

We might need to see more pictures to know for sure
. :P
check your pm's

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:55 am

Gina wrote:Titou, I miss you when you are not here. I have tears running down my face from laughing so hard. You're hilarious. rofl

I second that. Glad to have you back Titou! I told you you were missed and don't ever disappear on us again, understand?

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

+66
JMFan
bluesea
Jaybird
Thomigirl
Eagle Eye