SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie filming - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:57 pm

Sundy wrote:This article indicates that the rain downpour was on Sunday and that Alexandra Nation looked 'made up' as a contrast to the other girls

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since Sunday is what it stated on diimex.com... the only thing I am wondering is what time it was on the Sunday? It could have been after the soccer group date maybe? I noticed that the tall girl (2nd Single Date girl) had her hair the same in the side-braid/plait as on the soccer date. So maybe the luggage pics are them after the date if not different days?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Richie filming - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:25 pm

Maybe after the soccer date, but they all had their bags with them to get changed and freshen up if they get SQT after the group date? And then the kissing at the Intercontinental could be that SQT?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:47 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Maybe after the soccer date, but they all had their bags with them to get changed and freshen up if they get SQT after the group date? And then the kissing at the Intercontinental could be that SQT?
I am not sure. It is possible they take bags with them for multiple changes of clothes for the day?

I don't think the kissing could be the same day or SQT if it was said to take place March 29 and the luggage pics are from April 3.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:46 pm

April 6 (or earlier) - possible SD in Cobblers Bay in Morsman (possibly Red Romper girl).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:14 pm

March 23 -  rollerblading GD and pics released by DM (first spoiled by Nova)

credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More pics in this article
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:56 am

Here's a potential episode schedule for SDs and GDs. I've noted when his frontrunners make appearances to see who is getting the most time with him so far. I'm assuming we've seen all the dates so far and that one episode will be either SD + GD or 2 SDs.

Episode 2
SD - Nikki 
GD - photoshoot: Kirralee, Alexandra, Keira, polka dot girl

Episode 3:
SD - Megan
GD - rollerblading: Alexandra, Kirralee, Keira

Episode 4: 
(I think it's a double SD ep. Alexandra's SD was filmed between Keira's SD and the soccer GD. If she isn't on this episode, her SD has to be aired in the next episode. This probably won't happen because she's already on the GD for episode 5.)

SD - Keira
GD - Photos from the mansion didn't look like a group date but maybe could have been. If so = red romper girl was there.
If no GD, SD - Alexandra

Episode 5:
SD - Kirralee
GD - sport: Megan, Nikki, Alexandra, Keira(?), red romper girl, polka dot girl

Episode 6: 
SD - red romper girl
GD - ?

From this, Alexandra and Keira have been on the most dates at this stage. Of course, this doesn't take into account SQT. Kirralee comes next with 1 suspected SD and 2 GDs. Megan and Nikki are last with 1 SD and 1 GD.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:21 am

Awesome work [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:26 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! That's great! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:42 am

April 13 -  Week 5 single date with Unknown girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Private jet and helicopter.  

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:13 pm

In terms of the date schedule for Bachelor seasons, I was on Wikipedia and noticed something pretty weird. It's probably already common knowledge but it's my first time sleuthing a season and I found this to be a pretty big pattern.
Based on all of the Australian, U.S. and NZ seasons that showed date details per episode, nearly all of them had the winner's first SD airing on either the 3rd episode or as the 2nd date of the season (often both, except where 2 dates happened in week 2). I didn't look at all international versions but just the most culturally similar to Australia. It was also quite common for these dates to involve heights.

List of winners coming from ep. 3 or 2nd SD (or both)
NZ:
Art and Matilda (bungee jumping)

Australia:
Tim and Anna (picnic on top of a cable car - blue mountains)
Sam and Snezana (hot air balloon)

U.S:
Chris and Whitney
Andrew and Tessa
Matt and Shayne
Jason and Melissa (ride in the good year blimp)
Jake and Vienna (bungee jumping)
Brad and Emily
Ben and Courtney
Ben and Lauren (ride in a biplane)
(earlier seasons didn't have episode descriptions uploaded so not sure about those)

Winners who didn't follow this formula:
Blake and Sam
Sean and Catherine
Juan Pablo and Nikki

Based on most recent BTS photos, I think Alexandra is a good chance at F1 but it'd be a deviation from the usual formula! Unless it's just a big coincidence that so many winners have that schedule. The Bachelorette was more of a mixed bag but I just based this off Bachelor seasons. It's a show about people's emotions so anything could happen but it's so common for the winner to have their first SD in those episodes no idea

Last edited by laurarose on Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:16 pm

I believe it was Megan that got the 2nd single date. I think you can add Sam and Sasha to the list as well
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah I think Megan got that date. There are some exceptions to the schedule of course but I couldn't find many. Whether that's on purpose or just a coincidence is hard to say. I was going to add Sasha and Sam but I was only referring to the Bachelor series, not Bette (Bette seasons haven't tended to follow this 3rd ep winner trend as much.)
I also noticed that the 2nd date/3rd ep date involves heights a lot which I'll edit into the above list. It could mean nothing for Richie's season but pretty interesting to see this pattern over so many seasons.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Idlemess
laurarose
iamreal2u
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum