SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:08 pm

From Sean's IG @seanloweksu

Salmon shorts alert!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Lol. I know you are super excited about those shorts. ;)

It does feel like forever but I'm sure even longer to Cat. Any day now peanut.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:19 pm

The baby hasn't even reached its due date yet. We just got to thinking it would be early because of its size. For that I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And I'll take those cute salmon shorts anyday over another article of Seans clothing that he wears...way too much. Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:42 pm

That's what I was thinking, too, Lipsis. Cat hasn't even reached her due date yet.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Dear Peanut, Daddy's bored. Can you please come and occupy his mind? Thanks.

Dad life. * Side note- I really need to get a life. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Such a dork. But yes, they need peanut to just get here. They have all these funny captions saved up that need to be used.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:44 pm

I mean, how many of the baby's things can he play with before he breaks something? Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:39 pm

Dear Sean and Catherine
My first baby was two weeks LATE
I thought I was having a baby elephant
Don't make us wait too long

Friday will be perfect
Love
smartcat
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Doctors do have their "ways" to encourage a little one to come along- especially when they're big 'uns. Sounds as if Cynthia has arrived, so any time now.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Here we go. Week 39 Day 2. Mom2Trey picked today for Peanut to greet the world. He/she has other plans at the moment. Brunch with Mom, Dad, Lola Cynthia and Auntie Monica and probably a little sightseeing while they can.  Have fun Peanut.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Well I'm out since I said yesterday giggling Enjoy your time Peanut but remember this waiting thing it's always fun ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:56 pm

July 4th, July 4th, July 4th! Smiley

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4