SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Sorry, I'm confused. I cannot see the top portion of that post. I have no idea which Canadian guy we are referring to. Why is she house sitting on Feb 28th? When was the bording post posted, and what is the source of that post?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry, I'm confused. I cannot see the top portion of that post. I have no idea which Canadian guy we are referring to. Why is she house sitting on Feb 28th? When was the bording post posted, and what is the source of that post?

I posted this yesterday:

Random tweet. Someone wants to ask this girl for the guys name? A Canadian guy, with a kid or two

Concluded he is Canadian because the tweeter lives and attends college in Canada.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:46 pm

Thanks jc!

The tweeter has Mohawk College in her bio. That is in Hamilton Ontario. She purchased tickets to the Boots and Heart Music Festival taking place not far from Hamilton so I'm assuming he's from that area.

Why would he leave on February 28th though?

FYI This guy isn't the same guy from last night Kevin Martin, that was tweeting he was leaving for L.A.

ETA: I asked her to share. We'll see if she responds.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:00 pm

Could he have gone to LA for auditions and screening in February?

She said she was house sitting for a week which is a finite number compared with being away for potentially 6 weeks for the actual show.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:10 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Costiesgirl on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:15 pm

That Kevin Martin guy isn't on the show...
https://twitter.com/theonlykmart/status/711240759891066880
@fleissmeister @Millsy11374 @chrisbharrison How about flying across the country last minute for even a chance at a chance, first impression

He is from Windsor as well, I found his Facebook page we have a few mutual friends

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:16 pm

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry, I'm confused. I cannot see the top portion of that post. I have no idea which Canadian guy we are referring to. Why is she house sitting on Feb 28th? When was the bording post posted, and what is the source of that post?

I posted this yesterday:

Random tweet. Someone wants to ask this girl for the guys name? A Canadian guy, with a kid or two

Concluded he is Canadian because the tweeter lives and attends college in Canada.
Question: How do we know he has a kid or two.....when he says to look after his baby, I took it as meaning an animal or his house itself....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:18 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:That Kevin Martin guy isn't on the show...
@fleissmeister @Millsy11374  @chrisbharrison How about flying across the country last minute for even a chance at a chance, first impression

He is from Windsor as well, I found his Facebook page we have a few mutual friends
How do you know he' s not on the show? His tweets lead otherwise, IMO so if you heard from the friends, I'd love to know. Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:28 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:That Kevin Martin guy isn't on the show...
@fleissmeister @Millsy11374  @chrisbharrison How about flying across the country last minute for even a chance at a chance, first impression

:yes:  GA tweeted him last night about wanting to cheer on a fellow Canadian and he replied he was from Windsor.

His FB, IG, Linkedin account, etc. were all found last night.  They should be in the potential cast no discussion thread - Here

His tweet this morning would still fit in the time frame of his crossing the boarder and flying out to LA.  I'm not certain he'll be given a chance, but that tweet doesn't eliminate him, IMO.  Now if he tweets later tonight, then more than likely he either totally wasted his time and wasn't given a chance to meet Jojo, was and she wasn't interested or he was just playing around the whole time.  But I do think he was serious about wanting to and being willing to fly out to meet her.  JMO.

If by chance he does make it, maybe you'll be able to get some insider opinions of them or scoop!  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:39 pm

hmm. it sounds like abc didn't fly him but that he's going to go fly out there himself and find a way in?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Yeah he flew out on his own, Detroit airport is only 20 minutes from the border thankfully. I messaged him to see if he got on hopefully he replies

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:32 pm

It doesn't work that way....

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl