SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:27 am

^^^ This

Returnees seem to be "the rage" of late and it's never turned out well for any of them, IMO. They are nothing more than fodder for the producer's meat grinder and they do come across as someone who wants to either extend their 15 minutes a bit longer, or felt they only got 13 minutes the first time and are after the last 2 minutes they got cheated out of. I get immediately suspicious of someone who uses SM to express an interest in the next lead even before it becomes public that they are going to be the next lead.

IMO past contestants do have friends in production and it's not hard for them to get information - or at least some indication of which way the wind is blowing - about who the next lead is going to be so they know who to play up to if they want to become a returnee.

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:15 am

Why do I get the feeling we "might" see JPG? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:20 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Has anyone got any Intel on anyone outside the 5 released and the 3 former cast mates?

Check the No Discussion thread to compare. There have been a few possibilities that have been sleuthed. Plus there are contestant threads set up. I've been moving posts over as I see them, but I might have missed some.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3358-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-potential-contestants-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Any possibilities, regardless if they are strong or not, should be posted in the No Discussion thread as well as the General Discussion thread. This way we have confirmation of who found what on what day. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:37 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Why do I get the feeling we "might" see JPG?  laugh out loud

I am feeling the same as Fleiss put it out there.  If Caila was the intended Bette  and they recruited guys for Caila, then JoJo may not have the best group of guys that are the best matches for JoJo.  For that reason, Fleiss is ready with his bag of tricks and will probably bring back some willing returnees to make for better TV/viewing.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:19 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Why do I get the feeling we "might" see JPG?  laugh out loud

I am feeling the same as Fleiss put it out there.  If Caila was the intended Bette  and they recruited guys for Caila, then JoJo may not have the best group of guys that are the best matches for JoJo.  For that reason, Fleiss is ready with his bag of tricks and will probably bring back some willing returnees to make for better TV/viewing.  JMO.

I think just like Caila, some of the guys would have been led on too. No proof, but I do belive Jojo was their choice for lead all along, and contestants, dates etc would have been tailored for her. Caila was backup while waiting to see how viewers react to Jojo and how to spin making a F2 the lead.
These people are pros and very good at what they do.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:25 am

Just in case...this guy's video app for The Bachelorette..Mike Derosa 26 Chemical Engineer from Lowell, MA

http://letsbooboo.com/watch/pB7M8kMbWdo/the-bachelorette-contestant-application-ma.html

Last edited by NCGalBecca on Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:27 am

I just don't see JoJo having any interest in JPG whatsoever. She'd probably send him home as soon as TPTB let her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:32 am

Chad White...22..Roswell GA

http://letsbooboo.com/watch/BfgqwZ7eMsM/chad-s-the-bachelorette-audition-tape-short-shorts.html

This guy's funny and witty!

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:44 am

mindless wrote:I just don't see JoJo having any interest in JPG whatsoever. She'd probably send him home as soon as TPTB let her.

Now I'm super curious how this storyline will pan out.

At the very least, JPG will bring ratings to this season. I told my friend that there is a chance that he may return as a contestant and her jaw dropped. The media and water coolers everywhere are going to be on fire if in fact he turns up.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:51 am

nd4reality wrote:
mindless wrote:I just don't see JoJo having any interest in JPG whatsoever. She'd probably send him home as soon as TPTB let her.

Now I'm super curious how this storyline will pan out.

At the very least, JPG will bring ratings to this season. I told my friend that there is a chance that he may return as a contestant and her jaw dropped. The media and water coolers everywhere are going to be on fire if in fact he turns up.

I agree. I never thought JPG would do this so he really surprised me. TPTB must LOVE this idea. Actually, Mike already told him the time is now. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 1710264613 I don't see JoJo being into JPG but you can bet TPTB will do everything they can to keep him around for awhile. I bet Nikki is cringing! Maybe he will walk on the set and tell JoJo he loves her even though he never told Nikki. :shocked!: Oh can you imagine the story lines! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:51 am

NCGalBecca wrote:Just in case...this guy's video app for The Bachelorette..Mike Therosa 26 Chemical Engineer from Lowell, MA

http://letsbooboo.com/watch/pB7M8kMbWdo/the-bachelorette-contestant-application-ma.html

I really hope this guy is on, I like him. He has an interesting story and I think he'd be good for JoJo.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:57 am

He has such a strong New England accent. Very cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl