SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:04 pm

Out of RS's releases, I like Jon Hamilton the best so far.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:13 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I think Paul is a :cutiepie

I get a Ben vibe from him! He is a cutie. And also from Denver.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:20 pm

momoftrips wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Darn he's so hot , he could have been on the show sad . Hopefully some of the guys are just as cute. If they were recruiting him last fall on the beach, it was probably for this season of the Bachelorette.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nfl-player-matt-leinart-could-have-been-the-bachelor-twice-w167385

He sexted Emily, after that the hot was gone for me.

Weren't there rumors that he and Ali exchanged numbers during her season as well?

Omg!!!!!! Momoftrips, I've missed "seeing" you around these parts.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:22 pm

nutty1 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I think Paul is a :cutiepie

I get a Ben vibe from him! He is a cutie. And also from Denver.

Agreed he seems like Ben 2.0, but of course personality could change that...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:56 pm

Not sure whether this has been posted here.

http://www.eonline.com/news/748730/whoa-former-bachelor-juan-pablo-galavis-is-interested-in-jojo-will-he-try-and-join-the-bachelorette

gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:01 pm

Brill wrote:Not sure whether this has been posted here.

http://www.eonline.com/news/748730/whoa-former-bachelor-juan-pablo-galavis-is-interested-in-jojo-will-he-try-and-join-the-bachelorette

See, ess could be mucho fun. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:40 pm

Let me see... what's the probability that TPTB would bring JP back????? cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

I can see JP being interested but #JustDreamOn
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:41 pm

Rolly wrote:Let me see... what's the probability that TPTB would bring JP back????? cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

I can see JP being interested but #JustDreamOn

Eees okay. gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:01 pm

Brill wrote:Not sure whether this has been posted here.

I wouldn't mind a former lead returning as a contestant. But not sure JPG stand a chance with his history with the show and the tptb. But I can see them bringing him back to humiliate him

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49b  gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:11 pm

My new fantasy, bring on Josh and JPG and watch them annoy the crap out of each other while MeAndi cries that Joshie is going after the younger hotter brunette. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:My new fantasy, bring on Josh and JPG and watch them annoy the crap out of each other while MeAndi cries that Joshie is going after the younger hotter brunette. cantstopl

Ooooh I like this scenario. MeAndI who?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:50 pm

I'm sure this is a joke, pretty funny. I doubt he is going for round 3

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan • 2h2 hours ago

I think it's terrible that puppies become dogs. Puppies should stay puppies forever. Why is the world so unfair?

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 • 1h1 hour ago

@theyearofelan it just is

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan • 1h1 hour ago

@viallnicholas28 why do you still have your phone

Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28
@theyearofelan @fleissmeister said I could keep it this time.

Last edited by Mustang19 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl