SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Am I the only one who would want JPG to return? I can already imagine the viewers backlash, the drama with the producers, and Ess o ok I like you a lot Jojo......but we not getting engaged today.... gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698 :yes:

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 1f49b  gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:52 pm

mysthelma wrote:Am I the only one who would want JPG to return? I can already imagine the viewers backlash, the drama with the producers, and Ess o ok I like you a lot Jojo......but we not getting engaged today.... gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698 :yes:

giggling The bolded part is JPG, for sure!!! If he is on hope he gets sent home long before the end of her season!! :yes: I know that MF would have a say in that!!! Can anyone say D R A M A much???? I can picture MF and Co. rubbing their hands together at what they can do to him...... :yes:

gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:52 pm

Maybe they're thinking Jo will stick it to Juan where TPTB couldn't . But then , JoJu or JuJo does have a ring to it giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:17 pm

What does JPG do? His job?

Maybe JoJo will bring 'another side' out of him.

giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:What does JPG do? His job?

Maybe JoJo will bring 'another side' out of him.

giggling

Well, Brooks saying Jojo's boobs were on Fleek did peak Jp's interest. : gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698

His Job?.....
As it turns out, he works as a sports and entertainment consultant, collecting memorabilia from Venezuelan players in Major League Baseball. He then takes the loot back to Venezuela to display in museums. We don’t know how this makes money, but we’re not here to judge.

Juan Pablo gets a pretty sweet schedule, as he only works during baseball season. However, with spring training wrapping up soon, El Bachelor is back to the grind. On March 25, he posted a pic of himself watching Detroit Tigers spring training in Florida. “First day of WORK at one of my Spring Training OFFICE…” he captions the photo, in his JPG way. Sure beats a cubicle.

It’s great that Juan Pablo really seems happy with his current career path, judging by the big smile on his face. And while this isn’t his only means of making money at the moment — for example, he’ll reportedly pocket a tidy five-figure sum for a nightclub appearance this weekend — we hope he’s shut out (sports!) those rumored money issues.

http://www.wetpaint.com/juan-pablo-galavis-returns-job-806878/

Edit: if his money is made during mlb spring training then I don't think he can do the show because it is after all, spring training at this very moment.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Well JPG did say on his Bachelorette bio that he likes big boobs. And then he picked Nikki.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Awe, I like JPG and preferred his honesty to Chris Soule's would you be my fiancé so I can go on DWTS and keep getting votes.

I would love to see JPG, Josh and Nick all come back and deal with each other. But JPG alone, I don't want to deal with the anger.

He seems to have moved on and isn't making a living off SM schilling, so if it is just him I hope he says no.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:28 pm

mindless wrote:Well JPG did say on his Bachelorette bio that he likes big boobs. And then he picked Nikki.  

Who maybe got bigger boobs - to late?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:35 pm

It would make interesting watching! Better than Dick and Jane

Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:51 pm

It seems to me that a returnee on JoJo's season would be something hard for the producers to resist - returnees and "ex"s run in the family. On Ben Patton's season of Ready For Love, there was a returnee in his "cast" of girls - Kari Krakowski was an ex GF of Ben's:

He first dated contestant Kari Krakowski in 2006 and describes their relationship as “on-again, off-again for about two years.” Of their past, he shares, “When I date someone, it’s monogamous. Kari, though, was still emotionally involved with her ex and not quite over him. To be fair, when I wasn’t available to hang out because I was busy working, she assumed I wasn’t into her. There was just a lot of miscommunication.” Patton admits that he really cared about her and was hurt.
source http://cupidspulse.com/49072/ben-patton-ready-for-love-final-pick/

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Duke702 wrote:^^ And there's no way he even knows where filming is, I know how tv production is, he won't get near the set. He could be a dangerous, crazy for all they know.
For all we know production is meeting him at the airport and taking care of his room, board and transportation while he there.
Like I said before, I agree with Kasha, we just can't count him out yet. We'll see what his tweets are over the next while.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:52 pm

julychild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:It wouldn't hurt that he is rich plus passionate about what he does for a living. I cannot see her picking some drifter or someone that is just starting a career. The fact that she comes from a sucessful family and is a business owner herself means she is more likely to gravitate towards someone well established.  

IMO of course.

Its early days yet but sleuthing has uncovered relatively young guys which means they are still finding their feet. Kaitlyns guys had a few question marks professionally so hopefully they get more quality for Jojo if that is indeed what she is looking for. I find it curious but funny when there are are professionally solid guys that are let go in the early stages the top 9 are still finding themselves professionally. Such is life i guess.They don't pick with their brain.

Question : Do we normally have more contestants uncovered at this early point in filming ? I cannot remember.

I agree with about her dating someone established. Someone else mentioned that she'll be more attracted to men who are like her brother, Ben, and this is my thought too. She really admires her brothers and is close to them but seem closer to Ben. Her ex is friends with her brothers and cousin, her final guy should be ready for family vacations with her clan, because they are all pretty close knit.

Yes, I would imagine that she would hold brother Ben as a yardstick. They seem super close. He sort of brought her up so its no wonder. Therefore Bachelor Ben and her didn't make sense IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl