SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:44 pm

I think Nick and Josh BOTH need to return. Jojo is really Andi-lite, so I can see this working out just fiiine for all involved, chiefly me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:47 pm

Nick favorited this on Twitter:

@kara_courtney: Kinda think @viallnicholas28 shot his wad too soon with that last 'Ette season?

I'm taking that as he regrets going on last season because 3x is just too much so he can't this season? laugh out loud gosh this franchise and its people.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Nick and Josh BOTH need to return. Jojo is really Andi-lite, so I can see this working out just fiiine for all involved, chiefly me.

Nick and Josh are better looking than the guys revealed so far.  JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:35 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think Nick and Josh BOTH need to return. Jojo is really Andi-lite, so I can see this working out just fiiine for all involved, chiefly me.

ITA we (and JoJo!) need some quality guys. Not happy so far. no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:38 pm

Rolly wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

ITA we (and JoJo!) need some quality guys. Not happy so far. no no
When I first saw JP, I thought he looked like a thug and his bio was even worse, and he turned into the bachelor by which I measure all bachelors (including in real life sometimes, meaning very often, usually laugh out loud). I need to see these men in action before judging. Jojo already has a pretty adorable storyline all set- looking for the man that will never, ever leave her- so I'm sure tptb can make this a cute/entertaining season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:52 am

Did they start filming yet?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:58 am

veg_out wrote:Did they start filming yet?

If I'm not mistaken I think filming starts almost immediatly like this week. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:10 am

it should begin between 16-18, I think

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:13 am

Thanks, ladies. Usually, in the past, someone from production tweets about night one.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:32 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
it should begin between 16-18, I think

RS says filming starts Thurs night I believe . I'm sure there have to be some hotter guys than this, still at least 20 more or so

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:42 am

Ash2214 wrote:Nick favorited this on Twitter:

@kara_courtney: Kinda think @viallnicholas28 shot his wad too soon with that last 'Ette season?

I'm taking that as he regrets going on last season because 3x is just too much so he can't this season? laugh out loud gosh this franchise and its people.

I bet he really does regret it.  I never seen K as his type at all.  jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:57 am

relaxing wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:

There is a tennis instructor / pro in ATL named Luka Filkins. Handsome guy. Looks to be about 28 per his FB. Instagram is private and Twitter is old.  

He shut his FB page down yesterday...interesting timing.  He's an art major..into photography, sports and the arts.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Luka1a10

Wow, Luka is HOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!! Am I going to get spoilled reading this tread? I want to be unspoilled this season, how can I avoid?

Wow to this one.  Hope he's on.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl