SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:35 am

sophienette wrote:More on my page if you guys want, including pics:

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/03/16/ben-and-lauren-the-real-life-gallery/

You're the best!! thank you clapping!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by allicat Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:20 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
allicat wrote:I figured I should put this here versus the episode thread.
Happy for Ben and Lauren. I loved watching them on TV and I still enjoy and I'm happy for them as a couple but last night and in some of the interviews I've seen I still love Lauren but I find myself liking Ben less... I'm not sure what it is either. I did see some disconnect from Ben on the after show and as for now I'm taking him on his word that he is disconnected from all this since it happened 4 months ago and he has moved on so much. Only time will tell like others have said on here.
As for all the interviews, I haven't seen them all but most and in a way i'm annoyed at a lot of the questions. I don't care about the 2 ilys, that's not even a big deal anymore IMO. I want to know about Jojo being his bf, Jojo being the deepest and best relationship ever (or whatever he said), her knowing him best, etc...I want to know how he feels about that now, what he meant, changes, regrets, etc...and I want to know how Lauren feels now about all that as well
Don't get me wrong I still like them as people and as a couple.

IA to all of the above about the SM comments. It's absolutely ridiculous!

I don't get the point why he'd be asked about what he said to JoJo during the show now when he's doing interview rounds with Lauren. It is in the past. Also, it's pretty clear tons of deep and meaningful conversations between Ben and Lauren just weren't shown. They mentioned talking about having kids for example.

BTW, Why on earth is JoJo fansite on IG tagging Lauren's sister Mollie in pictures they post about Ben and JoJo? Lauren blocked them so they tag Lauren's sister? That's just insane.

Why wouldn't he have been asked that question, they asked them both about being him being in love with both. I'm sure it was talked about between them because it had to have been a big deal. I just wanted to hear him clear it up. All this is in the past, but he's had to answer questions just like every past bachelor/ette has done. Also this was posted before I saw the AOL interview, which was great.
Of course they had conversations that weren't shown on tv, I have never doubted that or ever said differently.

Are you or anyone else for that matter really surprised about that Jojo fansite doing that. They've been a PITA all season IMO.

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:29 am

Ben also said that his relationship with Caila was the deepest right before he sent her home. I just don't think he meant everything he said literally. My feeling when he said he cared deeply and the best friend part was Ben actually starting to distance himself from Jojo. He doesn't owe us an explanation imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:53 am

albean99 wrote:Ben also said that his relationship with Caila was the deepest right before he sent her home. I just don't think he meant everything he said literally. My feeling when he said he cared deeply and the best friend part was Ben actually starting to distance himself from Jojo. He doesn't owe us an explanation imo.
Maybe I should have prefaced with I didn't believe fully and/or understand what he was saying about Jojo and most definitely Caila because I agree with you. I also posted this before having watched a lot more interviews and some written ones, so my thoughts have changed.

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:02 am

Ben was a highly emotional wreck at the time of the FS, MTP, LCD, FRC.  He said watching it back is embarrassing and he feels almost detached because he is in such a different happy place in his life now.  He said and Lauren agreed that they have never felt any regrets and feel that they are meant to be.  Whatever their exact wording was...it was a very powerful statement to their commitment and love.  I think Ben and Lauren are ready to celebrate their relationship.  The past is the past.  At the end of the day on any Bach/Ette there is only one F1.  This season it was Lauren.  She and Ben are happy and in love.  Good for them.  I am delighted they found each other. cheerstoyou

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:21 am

Seabear wrote:Ben was a highly emotional wreck at the time of the FS, MTP, LCD, FRC.  He said watching it back is embarrassing and he feels almost detached because he is in such a different happy place in his life now.  He said and Lauren agreed that they have never felt any regrets and feel that they are meant to be.  Whatever their exact wording was...it was a very powerful statement to their commitment and love.  I think Ben and Lauren are ready to celebrate their relationship.  The past is the past.  At the end of the day on any Bach/Ette there is only one F1.  This season it was Lauren.  She and Ben are happy and in love.  Good for them.  I am delighted they found each other. cheerstoyou

JMO

ITA. Whatever feelings he had for JoJo, his feelings for Lauren were stronger. She could build on that right after the filming ended, and now months later their relationship has just grown. They have a very amazing support system from their families. It stood out to me how much Ben's father adores Lauren, he sang her praises and hugged her multiple times.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:56 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Seabear wrote:Ben was a highly emotional wreck at the time of the FS, MTP, LCD, FRC.  He said watching it back is embarrassing and he feels almost detached because he is in such a different happy place in his life now.  He said and Lauren agreed that they have never felt any regrets and feel that they are meant to be.  Whatever their exact wording was...it was a very powerful statement to their commitment and love.  I think Ben and Lauren are ready to celebrate their relationship.  The past is the past.  At the end of the day on any Bach/Ette there is only one F1.  This season it was Lauren.  She and Ben are happy and in love.  Good for them.  I am delighted they found each other. cheerstoyou

JMO

ITA. Whatever feelings he had for JoJo, his feelings for Lauren were stronger.  She could build on that right after the filming ended, and now months later their relationship has just grown. They have a very amazing support system from their families. It stood out to me how much Ben's father adores Lauren, he sang her praises and hugged her multiple times.

I also think Lauren and Ben's mom have gotten close, too! How cute were Mollie and Ben during the credits...Mollie: "Are you so excited?" Ben: "So excited" Mollie : "Because I'm so excited...." I think they might be a little excited, ecstatic that their sister/daughter/son found their person!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:08 am

tennischick80 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

JMO

ITA. Whatever feelings he had for JoJo, his feelings for Lauren were stronger.  She could build on that right after the filming ended, and now months later their relationship has just grown. They have a very amazing support system from their families. It stood out to me how much Ben's father adores Lauren, he sang her praises and hugged her multiple times.
I was impressed with them both during the AFTR and interviews. They love each other but also the difference is that they are committed to each other. They talked about making that decision. They did such a good job of diffusing all the two ILY questions. A poster in a earlier thread mentioned that she would like for him to answer more questions about his feelings about JoJo and again, he handles that so well. He never says she was a mistake and is kind to her, but he is being loyal to Lauren, and respect her and he has moved on so for him why talk about that, they have all moved all. Good for them and talking about the future not dwelling on the past. I wish the very, very best for them.

I also think Lauren and Ben's mom have gotten close, too! How cute were Mollie and Ben during the credits...Mollie: "Are you so excited?" Ben: "So excited" Mollie : "Because I'm so excited...." I think they might be a little excited, ecstatic that their sister/daughter/son found their person!

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:28 am

I think Ben is luckier than Lauren but I'm hanging on to what his mom said that whoever he chooses is blessed. Like most people said, he's a bit me me me so I was a tad disappointed in him but I'm just trying to understand because he's an only child. Besides, his mom chose Jojo but Ben still chose Lauren so it means he can still hold his own and will not just follow what his parents want.

I'm just taking this relationship at face value. People expect too much from a couple who met on a reality show. Let them live in the real world and if they make it great and if they don't, what do we care. It's their lives. You're not the one living in it. :cutesmile!:

I do think they have a shot to make it because they're normal.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:55 am

Every lead is "me, me, me" in varying levels. Ben did chase Lauren during the season so think it was different with her. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:15 pm

^
The show IS about the lead finding a partner. It has to be about his preferences and needs. IMO Ben took an exception with Lauren. She had clearly mentioned wanting to see Mexico a bit, and he took her for a walk outside the mansion. IMO he's still doing that, but she's doing it for him too. He's been shouting from the rooftops his adoration for her, he arranged her family to be there when he proposed again. IMO he seems pretty committed to making her happy, but she's the same way. I don't see me me me at all, I see equal partnership. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:26 pm

I think it is way too early to say there is an "equal partnership." I respect your opinion, but this couple needs to test their relationship in the real world. Ben seems very immature to me, but I still like him and wish him the best. Smiley Time will tell as it always does with these couples. I do think it is great she says she is moving to Denver. Hopefully it happens. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz