SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by avacaroline Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:49 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Cinn3 wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Mollie Bushnell snapchatted a pic with her bros dressed up, hmmm could be related to finale festivities in some way?

Has to be. BRETT her younger brother also snap chat and the dad was dressed ip too

Big big day for the Bushnell family! Yippppppeeeeeee!

What is Brett's SnapChat? tyia!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Cinn3 Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:32 am

What is Brett's SnapChat? tyia![/quote]

It is brett_bushnell
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:27 am

At what point do the folks that keep commenting on their instagram stop saying he made a mistake or that f2 is better?deadhorse I thought JoJo being the Bette would make people happy for her & and leave the couple alone. Boy I was wrong:no idea: I hope Ben and Lauren don't look at their SM comments for a while. Just post and bounce!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:39 am

People are writing freeking essays at their mentions and comments. It's crazy! And the sad thing is these commenters ruin all the fun for others. They'll be driving them away from social media and they won't want to share any cute pics.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:47 am

Sadly, it happens every season.  There are always posters on SM that seem to live for making rude, nasty, unnecessary comments.  I would suggest not wasting your time reading them, if your a fan.  And I'm sure like many past couples, Ben and Lauren will learn to ignore and not them read or respond to them as well (at least I hope)... if they choose to keep their SM public.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:53 am

I will never, ever understand that mentality of writing rude things to people you don't know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:56 am

Yeah, it's kind of crazy to me that people are chastising him and saying he made the wrong decision. How can anyone know what the right decision is for somebody else who they don't even know? If Ben's happy, Lauren's happy, and JoJo's happy, then it looks like it was the right decision for everyone. However, it's just the same rabid fangirls commenting repeatedly so it'll die down by tomorrow when they get distracted by something else laugh out loud.

Last edited by bblake on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:26 pm

^^^Yep! Ben has been chasing Lauren all season and after their first date, she started chasing him right back.

She is just stunning and is absolutely killing it on the interview circuit with Ben. Her sweet personality and witty nature is shining brightly. Clearly, he made the choice that was right for everyone. And, JoJo looks totally elated to be new Bachelorette so that's a win-win-win.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bl.air Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:52 pm

It's one thing to say on a forum that you think he's better with Jojo but the people that say it directly it to the people involved is just crossing the line. I will never understand how anyone above the age of 12 would think it's ok to do even in the age of social media. It's crazy.

I hope Lauren avoids reading all comments for the new few days.

bl.air

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:55 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Yep! Ben has been chasing Lauren all season and after their first date, she started chasing him right back.

She is just stunning and is absolutely killing it on the interview circuit with Ben. Her sweet personality and witty nature is shining brightly. Clearly, he made the choice that was right for everyone. And, JoJo looks totally elated to be new Bachelorette so that's a win-win-win.

I just said in a different thread, that I'm totally loving interview Lauren. She's shining really brightly post show and looks really comfortable doing it and seems to be enjoying it.

It was really nice to end the night on positivity. The last few ATFR's have been much more about getting people talking about the F2 controversy so thanks to Jojo as Ette we got a nice everyone wins, everyone is happy ending which I really enjoyed for a change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:08 pm

It is unhinged to go to a persons SM and make nasty comments.  I hope the SM JoJo fanatics get a grip and dial it back....they should be celebrating JoJo as Ette instead of berating Lauren for being the one Ben truly loves in the end.  The world is full of wackos. no no
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:45 pm

I figured I should put this here versus the episode thread.
Happy for Ben and Lauren. I loved watching them on TV and I still enjoy and I'm happy for them as a couple but last night and in some of the interviews I've seen I still love Lauren but I find myself liking Ben less... I'm not sure what it is either. I did see some disconnect from Ben on the after show and as for now I'm taking him on his word that he is disconnected from all this since it happened 4 months ago and he has moved on so much. Only time will tell like others have said on here.
As for all the interviews, I haven't seen them all but most and in a way i'm annoyed at a lot of the questions. I don't care about the 2 ilys, that's not even a big deal anymore IMO. I want to know about Jojo being his bf, Jojo being the deepest and best relationship ever (or whatever he said), her knowing him best, etc...I want to know how he feels about that now, what he meant, changes, regrets, etc...and I want to know how Lauren feels now about all that as well
Don't get me wrong I still like them as people and as a couple.

IA to all of the above about the SM comments. It's absolutely ridiculous!

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz