SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 71 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:30 pm

What I see from them now, at this point, I see equal. I don't see Ben being all about himself. If he was all about himself he would've signed on DWTS, but he put Lauren and their relationship first.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:35 pm

He's mature enough to own a home, hold down a job, and turn down a major $$ opportunity (DWTS) to put his relationship first. I'll take immature Ben over the last several duds laugh out loud. I may not like how he handled the last few weeks, but I think he'll be fine in real life.

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:He's mature enough to own a home, hold down a job, and turn down a major $$ opportunity (DWTS) to put his relationship first. I'll take immature Ben over the last several duds laugh out loud. I may not like how he handled the last few weeks, but I think he'll be fine in real life.

love this. I saw quite few a lot dudes older than Ben being more immature and confusing.  cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 71 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysvictoria Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:54 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:What I see from them now, at this point, I see equal. I don't see Ben being all about himself. If he was all about himself he would've signed on DWTS, but he put Lauren and their relationship first.

Could you please point me in the direction where he was offered DWTS, please! I keep seeing he turned it down but never saw where he was actually offered it. Is it just an assumption because he said he wanted to focus on his relationship with Lauren that he turned it down, or was maybe he never offered? I just want to get this clear in my mind. Thanks

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:59 pm

alwaysvictoria wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:What I see from them now, at this point, I see equal. I don't see Ben being all about himself. If he was all about himself he would've signed on DWTS, but he put Lauren and their relationship first.

Could you please point me in the direction where he was offered DWTS, please! I keep seeing he turned it down but never saw where he was actually offered it. Is it just an assumption because he said he wanted to focus on his relationship with Lauren that he turned it down, or was maybe he never offered? I just want to get this clear in my mind. Thanks

As far as I know every lead gets the offer of they're half way decent. IMO there is no way he wasn't offered.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Seabear wrote:Ben was a highly emotional wreck at the time of the FS, MTP, LCD, FRC.  He said watching it back is embarrassing and he feels almost detached because he is in such a different happy place in his life now.  He said and Lauren agreed that they have never felt any regrets and feel that they are meant to be.  Whatever their exact wording was...it was a very powerful statement to their commitment and love.  I think Ben and Lauren are ready to celebrate their relationship.  The past is the past.  At the end of the day on any Bach/Ette there is only one F1.  This season it was Lauren.  She and Ben are happy and in love.  Good for them.  I am delighted they found each other. cheerstoyou

JMO

I absolutely agree...especially after tuning into pretty much every single media interview posted kindly by Sophienette on her site and on this forums fan page.

This couple has moved on from November 23rd and then some. While other past couples have gotten nervous, defensive or just awkward over the tough questions, these two are so at ease and natural. Lauren is just doing beautifully and unwavering in her support.

Their message of being in love and ready for a "new normal" future in Denver is unified and so believable. It doesnt sound rehearsed or ABC supplied speaking points. It sounds like real life to me.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:05 pm

limoncello wrote:
bleuberry wrote:He's mature enough to own a home, hold down a job, and turn down a major $$ opportunity (DWTS) to put his relationship first. I'll take immature Ben over the last several duds laugh out loud. I may not like how he handled the last few weeks, but I think he'll be fine in real life.

love this. I saw quite few a lot dudes older than Ben being more immature and confusing.  cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 71 3806527698

So true!! I was trying like heck to be supportive of the farmer due to my respect and admiration of Whitney, but dang it was not easy.

Man o man what a difference with the two couples. There is just no comparison!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:58 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
alwaysvictoria wrote:

As far as I know every lead gets the offer of they're half way decent. IMO there is no way he wasn't offered.
That's a false assumption. 
Not every lead gets offered the job. 
As far as half way decent--that is a subjective term. 
If he was offered it the above poster is simply asking for the source.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:01 pm

It's in the AOL interview, but it's 30 mins long and I don't remember where exactly it comes up. Maybe someone else will kindly have a listen and jot that down for us.

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:04 pm

I don't think he said he was offered, just talked about focusing on his relationship. I've yet to hear confirmation as well and I've watched all their interviews.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:08 pm

Here from this link http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-bachelor-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-television-wedding-dancing-with-the-stars-1201730029/

“Dancing With the Stars”:
Higgins says he will not compete on ABC’s reality dance competition because he wants to focus on his engagement — but he did allude to an offer.
“My focus is not on what’s next. It’s on Lauren and I. Any decision that was made post show was based on what was best for us, and I believe that what’s best for us is to really concentrate on what’s best for us and to really spend as much time together as possible,” Higgins said.

Asked by Variety if he received an actual offer, “The Bachelor” tried to explain, saying, “Right now, a lot of those requests come down through the ABC pipeline so, I don’t want to call it offers, but just people asking if I’m interested comes down from a group that is separate that me. Was I asked? I’m sure it was talked about.”
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:13 pm

^^^Yes, Ben definitely was asked if he was given the opportunity to go on DWTS and from what I recall he said that several offers from ABC was presented to him but he wanted to focus on relationship with Lauren. I did not hear the exact words, "I turned down DWTS," but it was certainly the message that I took away. Imo.

He also mentions that Sean Lowe has been very helpful and supportive to him with advice. I  could not begin to tell you which interview as I listened too many. But given the fact that Sean later regretted DWTS, I would not be surprised if this was case.

I definitely recall someone asking them if they looked to Shawn and Kaitlyn for advice. Lauren said that she has had conversations with Catherine, and then Ben added in that Trista and Ryan have been checking on twice weekly.

Edit...yep, what's posted above. IMHO...if the farmer was offered DWTS, I have to believe the far, far more charming Ben would have been too.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz