SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by kikora Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Something will be coming on Ali's blog:

That said, every moment Ben had with Lauren during the finale was so sweet and lovely. It's been clear that they are meant for each other since the beginning!

Well in the end we have our happy couple! Huge congrats to Ben and Lauren! Their proposal was so romantic and sweet. It totally had me in tears! They seem very much in love and I am very excited to see what is in store for the both of them.

In fact, Ben has told me that he reads my blog (Thanks Ben!) and that he would be happy to let me sit down and interview him and Lauren! Yay! So stayed tuned for that interview coming soon on www.AliLuvs.com Smiley I’ve met Ben and adore him and I can’t wait to meet Lauren. She seems like a doll!

http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2016/3/15/uh13qaw515sy7ica2n557phi6e5o2c

kikora

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:41 pm

sophienette wrote:My summary of the best interviews and pics Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/03/16/ben-and-lauren-the-real-life-gallery/

Love it. Thanks Sophie Smiley

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:45 pm

I just realised that CH almost blew up Ben's surprise to have their families there for the proposal.

https://youtu.be/H_RA2JJdFXE

From 1:10. Lauren is so cute looking at Ben 'our families are here?' And Ben covers it up nicely.

Last edited by Fingersandtoes on Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:46 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC_Q0UfKJ6h/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:48 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I just realised that CH almost blew up Ben's surprise to have their families there for the proposal.

https://youtu.be/H_RA2JJdFXE

From 1:10. Lauren is so cute looking at Ben 'our families are here?' And covers it up nicely.

Which also explains why he was so zoned out at times during the questions. He couldn't wait to do the proposal. He was so relieved when everything happened.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:56 pm

Aww guys, your cuteness/happiness for them in here is adorable. I hope your happy couple lasts and lasts heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Love that Alaska Airlines is giving away a pair of tickets for every rose that Lauren received from Ben!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:34 pm

dyra wrote:
sophienette wrote:My summary of the best interviews and pics Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/03/16/ben-and-lauren-the-real-life-gallery/

Love it. Thanks Sophie Smiley

Yes, Sophie!!! What a beautiful labor of love! Thank you {>

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:35 pm

I think Ben and Lauren make a beautiful couple and I REALLY hope they last.  Of all the Bachelors, Ben has been my favorite.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:40 pm

Mine too Stacie! Hands down for me although I'm not a long time frequent fan. Glad I got hooked this month.

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

It would be an ideal for me to only stay in fan forum. Gimme positive vibes and a bunch of cutest fellow BenLo supporter

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:48 pm

whipped  My people are here. It's been quite ride on the BenLo train. All worth it because like Ben said, no matter what happened , it led him to Lolo. And really what more could he really ask for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry