SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:00 pm

No she hasn't no idea

Just checked and 

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 FDY4NRE
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:02 pm

Why isn't it showing up for me then? That's so weird!!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:05 pm

It's from a while ago. If you keep scrolling it's there
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:24 pm

Ooooohhhhh ok. I thought it was just from today! Lol thanks!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:41 pm

There's just something refreshing about Ben and Lauren together. Thought I'd list out a few of the things that have stood out

- Their relationship is a mix of idealism and realism. By this I mean they are what each other had hoped and dreamed of, but they are still grounded in the here and now, trying to figure out why and how.
- They've been nervous around each other. When you really like someone and you think they're a tad out of your league or just really want to impress them you tend to get nervous. I don't see Ben that way with anyone else.
- Equal playing field. Ben may be the bachelor but he's chasing her just as hard. This has been the way for some of my favorite couples. What other bachelor would have admitted her sister made him cry?
- Those looks. The way they look at each other, not afraid to hold a meaningful gaze. More feelings and emotions are exchanged in those moments between these two than with anyone else speaking full sentences the entire show.
- They light up around each other. There's an obvious joy and youthful innocence that engulfs them. There's something to be said for a mature relationship that at times makes you feel like a kid again. They've both mentioned this throughout.
- They think a like. People can have different personalities but being on the same wavelength is important. It's hard for me to give examples but it just feels like they process things in the same way. There's a lot of thought put into what they do and say.
- They're great huggers. When they see each other there's no obnoxious jumping and straddling. They just want to soak the other one in. There's been a few times where Ben just buries his face in her neck. (Can't wait to see their first public embrace at the after the final rose! I have a feeling it will not disappoint)

I'm truly enjoying these two. It screams authentic to me. Hope I'm not wrong. Their interactions showed have been some of the cutest this show has had. I can't even imagine what's on the cutting room floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Loved what you said DP! More insights please! I sure chose a doozy of a season to get hooked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:11 pm

dpao84 wrote:There's just something refreshing about Ben and Lauren together. Thought I'd list out a few of the things that have stood out

- Their relationship is a mix of idealism and realism. By this I mean they are what each other had hoped and dreamed of, but they are still grounded in the here and now, trying to figure out why and how.
- They've been nervous around each other. When you really like someone and you think they're a tad out of your league or just really want to impress them you tend to get nervous. I don't see Ben that way with anyone else.
- Equal playing field. Ben may be the bachelor but he's chasing her just as hard. This has been the way for some of my favorite couples. What other bachelor would have admitted her sister made him cry?
- Those looks. The way they look at each other, not afraid to hold a meaningful gaze. More feelings and emotions are exchanged in those moments between these two than with anyone else speaking full sentences the entire show.
- They light up around each other. There's an obvious joy and youthful innocence that engulfs them. There's something to be said for a mature relationship that at times makes you feel like a kid again. They've both mentioned this throughout.
- They think a like. People can have different personalities but being on the same wavelength is important. It's hard for me to give examples but it just feels like they process things in the same way. There's a lot of thought put into what they do and say.
- They're great huggers. When they see each other there's no obnoxious jumping and straddling. They just want to soak the other one in. There's been a few times where Ben just buries his face in her neck. (Can't wait to see their first public embrace at the after the final rose! I have a feeling it will not disappoint)

I'm truly enjoying these two. It screams authentic to me. Hope I'm not wrong. Their interactions showed have been some of the cutest this show has had. I can't even imagine what's on the cutting room floor.

:yes: :cutesmile!: Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:42 pm

Julie81 wrote:Lauren has deleted the pic.

Seems like a real oopsie on the part of Matthias...but good for us especially in the BENLo drought until next week. Awesome job, Cinn! Fantastic, Julie that you saw that Lauren deleted it...she needs there not to be any obvious connections right now. That would be adorable if Ben and Lo were together and she introduced him to her friend and they worked out!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:52 pm

That pic is still there...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Which pic?
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Scroll up

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:15 pm

I know it's still there. I was thinking it was posted today but realized it was from a while back.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry