SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cila51290 Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:45 am

dyra wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
dyra wrote:abcnews post new finale sneek peek (Lauren's cries a lot :tissuebox)

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-finale-sneak-peek-ben-higgins-pick-jojo/story?id=37622967

Gosh that second video of Lauren in his arms for comfort crying. It's so amazing to see Lauren break out of her shell. I mean from the very first episode to this last one you can just tell she's not holding back anymore. It's real loveeeee whipped

What did Ben say to her at the door before he left?

I hear something like  "you're beautiful"

I keep hearing "Goodnight, beautiful" laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:50 am

sophienette wrote:Woohoo! Since US changed clocks this week-end and we dont for a couple of weeks... it starts "only" at Midnight for me! Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 1710264613

Yay! Because one hour is one hour! But, you'll be up till 3-ish with all that's in store!

Who's excited y'all?

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:52 am

Cila51290 wrote:
dyra wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:

Gosh that second video of Lauren in his arms for comfort crying. It's so amazing to see Lauren break out of her shell. I mean from the very first episode to this last one you can just tell she's not holding back anymore. It's real loveeeee whipped

What did Ben say to her at the door before he left?

I hear something like  "you're beautiful"

I keep hearing "Goodnight, beautiful" laugh out loud

Ok logic. I watching it again it does sound like "goodnight" whatever haha Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 3806527698

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:53 am

Can I blame my new pregnancy hormones on that preview making me cry in the bathroom at work? rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:53 am

Excited and nervous! Upset
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:54 am

sophienette wrote:
Diana wrote:
carolp wrote:Yes! The day we get our lives back!!! Haha
I don't get my life back. I still have to follow them cantstopl

and I have to make videos Smiley

True Sophie and I have to watch them!!!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:54 am

ForeverLove wrote:
sophienette wrote:Woohoo! Since US changed clocks this week-end and we dont for a couple of weeks... it starts "only" at Midnight for me! Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 1710264613

Yay! Because one hour is one hour! But, you'll be up till 3-ish with all that's in store!

Who's excited y'all?

well it all last 3 hours, so chances of me being in bed before 4 to recover... slim to none Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:55 am

Diana wrote:Can I blame my new pregnancy hormones on that preview making me cry in the bathroom at work? rotfl

you can... I am blaming my messy thyroid hormones Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:56 am

relaxing wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Soon Ben.....very soon

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Image20

This is so touching ... what a great story and group of friends Ben has.

I'm really excited to see Ben and Lauren's media and them together as a happy couple through with all the drama.  They really are one of the best final couples to come out of the Bachelor IMO because of what nice, normal, down to earth people they are.  I love it when the lead basically is in love at first sight after the first night and after everything else they have to go through, that still ends up being the final person, it makes for a satisfying ending for sure.  

Wishing them a good night reliving their proposal and being freed from hiding and hoping for lots of smiles and cute moments of them together tomorrow.

You are a class act Relaxing! You truly are!

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:57 am

That new finale sneek peek.... Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 1f62d  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 1f62d  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 1f62d
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:57 am

sophienette wrote:
Diana wrote:Can I blame my new pregnancy hormones on that preview making me cry in the bathroom at work? rotfl

you can... I am blaming my messy thyroid hormones Smiley
Yay Smiley giggling I'm gonna be a mess tonight seriously though
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:58 am

I have no excuse, that preview got me looking for tissues.ben will be a mess when he sees it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry