SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:25 pm

I am just so excited he calls Lauren's parents and asks her dad for his blessing. I've always wanted a bachelor to do that, I see now that it just took a class act to make it happen. I'm glad that he didn't ask multiple fathers at hometowns and he waited until he knew who he would propose too! Although I truly believe it was only Lauren's family that he gave the most too, and talked about how real a proposal with her would be.

Can you guys imagine the things he will say? It provides a great opportunity for Ben to gush about Lauren and a great way for Lauren to see how much Ben loved her despite all the other things that went on in that final day. That will definitely add an element to this proposal that we haven't seen before.

Get me to Monday already. I'm patiently waiting for the proposal and the reunion hug when they first see each other on ATFR! Favorite moments for sure

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by eliza3 Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Since I assume they will edit Ben's call to Lauren's dad, do you think TPTB will provide her with a tape of the whole call? It would be so nice for her to be able to hear everything Ben said/asked!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:42 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if they don't show it.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:46 pm

I think because they show the phone call in the preview they will definitely show it. Too good not too!

Last edited by dpao84 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:50 pm

I think is an important gesture so I think it will be shown .

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:15 pm

Please do not discuss what you don't like about the other threads. This is a FAN Thread, only positive posts regarding the topic title are acceptable.

Once again, posting negative post with regards to other member's opinions are prohibited all across this forum, regardless of which thread you're in.

Topic will re open once posts are deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:32 pm

Thank you Ladybug and sophie for trying to get back on track.

If a seasoned member posts a warning, please listen to them. They know what they are talking about. Take the initiative to get back on track.

Posts get quoted and requoted and it takes me forever to clean it up.

Read the Fan Forum rules, in my signature, in this category and in every Fan Thread. The week leading up to the FRC is a very busy time around here. We have a lot of other active threads, especially in the International threads. Please help us out by not wasting so much of my time just because rules aren't followed.

Thanks everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:34 pm

Love reading Ryan's blog! He's such a good writer.

Such good advice to Ben in that last line!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by maddybella Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:29 am

Wonder if Lauren's family will be in the audience on Monday?

maddybella

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:44 am

maddybella wrote:Wonder if Lauren's family will be in the audience on Monday?

Would be nice if they were, Ben's parents too. I went to the ATFR taping for Deanna & Jessie and the parents were there sitting in the front row . Brad Womack mother , brother and some family members were at his ATFR. I hope Ben & Laurens people are there too.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:57 am

"Absorb life.  Appreciate it.  And pick Lauren B"

this is my new life motto till Monday night laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:44 am

Diana wrote:"Absorb life.  Appreciate it.  And pick Lauren B"

this is my new life motto till Monday night laugh out loud

awwww Can I sit with someone at the Finale?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry