SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Is ATFR really the first place they publicly see eachother? Don't they film Kimmel the same day? Wouldn't that be before they go on ATFR? & when do they shoot the People Magazine cover? Gahhhh I want it all right now!! I'm so excited for what's to come!!!

People Mag will be shooting probably Saturday or Sunday. JKL depends on taping schedule but yes the same day/night.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 1f49c

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Is ATFR really the first place they publicly see eachother? Don't they film Kimmel the same day? Wouldn't that be before they go on ATFR? & when do they shoot the People Magazine cover? Gahhhh I want it all right now!! I'm so excited for what's to come!!!

People Mag will be shooting probably Saturday or Sunday. JKL depends on taping schedule but yes the same day/night.

Thanks!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Just a friendly reminder, before the thread gets locked and Mods have to clean it up.

This is a fan thread.  Happy, positive, loving on the couple (individually or together) :sprinklehearts posts in here.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Lauren (and Ben) are more laid back personalities IMO. I like it, and them. It's cool to be not front and centre, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:40 pm

5 days to go. Sorry, but I'll be counting in this thread everyday till finale. That's how much excited I am  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 3806527698

Last edited by dyra on Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by carolp Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:58 pm

How do i upload a photo??

carolp

Back to top Go down

Post by benandlaurenb4ever Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:00 pm

who wants me to continue to gif the rest of the week?
Do you guys want Lauren only gifs or BenLo gifs?

benandlaurenb4ever
benandlaurenb4ever

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by carolp Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:05 pm

I have pics of the rose ceremony I have questions about. How do i upload photos?? Anybody? Anybody? lololol

carolp

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:10 pm

Crazylady29 wrote: deleted...

We sleuth to the very end!  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 2498057887

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted - Negative comments towards other members)
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:11 pm

benandlaurenb4ever wrote:who wants me to continue to gif the rest of the week?
Do you guys want Lauren only gifs or BenLo gifs?

BenLo gifs please. Thank you!!!
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:20 pm

People are entitled to their opinions. I don't believe we should be critizing why people think the way we do. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Speaking of being convinced Lauren is F1, I wanted to make a list (for myself) of all things pointing to that that have nothing to do with events that occurred on the show (not counting how he looks at her, or things he said in ITMs, etc). Most of these are things that have happened since filming ended... I have:

1. Reality Steve's spoiler (which he seems SO sure of and hasn't wavered on once).
2. The numbers on the FRC pictures ABC released this week.
3. The lighting in the picture/preview of Lauren at FRC **edited**
4. The friend (matthias) of Ben's that commented on Lauren B's picture.
5. When Ben liked that photo of Lauren B in her flight attendant clothing (assuming this was a real screen cap.. it looked very authentic to me).
6. Lauren and Ben were both in airports the Friday before the WTA and both were suspiciously silent on SM that weekend (indicative of SHV).
7. Both were quiet on SM on Valentine's weekend (with the exception of both posting sappy thing on Vday) and also neither were tagged in anyone else's pictures that weekend. **edited**
8. Lauren's hair stylist stated that she would be having lots of stylings coming up (lots of interviews?)

What other clues am I missing??? Laying it all out there helps the tiny bit of doubt in my mind that keeps saying, but "it's too good to be true!"

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do not mention any other contestant other than the topic title.)

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry