SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by jen689 Sat May 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Alanna wrote:How long has this "sabbatical" from sfdc been now? laugh out loud #dreamjob indeedio.
It's been a year. Salesforce could be Nick's corporate dream job. Not having a boss, schedule, sales quota's and other requirements that come with working for a company can become "addicting" JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by bleuberry Sat May 07, 2016 3:56 pm

Just took a peek at his IG. He's mastered the post Bachelor lifestyle change to a T. He can hang with the best of them laugh out loud.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 07, 2016 5:51 pm

A good friend of mine (my next door neighbor), her son's significant other works for Salesforce. She has a boss. She has all the things one normally associates with a job. It's a job. It can be stressful and all the other things associated with a job. 
I think Nick may have had some flexibility with SF because of TB initially. I think that "flexibility and initially" grew wings and took off in a way that does not apply to SF from my understanding.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat May 07, 2016 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 07, 2016 6:01 pm

All I can say is I wish I had his job, and I'm not talking SF. He's lucky he's working/modeling what ever he's doing, and it's in a warm climate. We know he didn't get a paycheck for his two seasons, therefore he must be earning money to live or invested wisely for all the years he did work with various companies in the past. He has a lot of experience, he has a lot of options on his resume.

IMHO He can always go back to SF to make some of his not so fans happy, but he's not that type of guy who cares what people think of him. That is one characteristic that I admire in any contestant, even if I don't care for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 07, 2016 6:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:All I can say is I wish I had his job, and I'm not talking SF. He's lucky he's working/modeling what ever he's doing, and it's in a warm climate. We know he didn't get a paycheck for his two seasons, therefore he must be earning money to live or invested wisely for all the years he did work with various companies in the past. He has a lot of experience, he has a lot of options on his resume.

IMHO He can always go back to SF to make some of his not so fans happy, but he's not that type of guy who cares what people think of him. That is one characteristic that I admire in any contestant, even if I don't care for them.
Good Post I agree I've always liked Nick because he's his own person. Not because of what job he has or where he lives. He seems happy and is looking better than ever. Jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat May 07, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat May 07, 2016 6:34 pm

I would like his job also.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 07, 2016 6:39 pm

No I don't care if he goes to work or not but it cracks me up that he's exactly like Andi and the rest of these unemployed bozos.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 07, 2016 6:44 pm

From what I know Nick is employed and contracted with a few different ventures one of which is fidelity denim.

Employment in 2016 means different things and going to work is not the same as earning an income. Many people in lots of debt with 9-5 jobs. Nick seems to be doing fine especially after working in his past career for near a decade-plus.

I see Nick more like Brooks and others than Andi. Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 07, 2016 7:16 pm

He is far from acting anything like Andi. He does charity work , does not air his dirty laundry , cares for others and never says a negative thing. He is doing what he thinks is right for him at this time. He does not care what others think and has a great sense of humor.

If I compared anyone to Andi that would be Kaitlyn both IMO the worst ettes to ever appear on this show. jmo
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat May 07, 2016 7:19 pm

whit90 wrote:He is far from acting anything like Andi. He does charity work , does not air his dirty laundry , cares for others and never says a negative thing. He is doing what he thinks is right for him at this time. He does not care what others think and has a great sense of humor.

If I compared anyone to Andi that would be Kaitlyn both IMO the worst ettes to ever appear on this show. jmo

I agree.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 07, 2016 7:23 pm

If I'm being generous, theyre all 'employed' laugh out loud.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Let's keep in mind this is Nick's thread and not anyone else's. 
Thanks. 
Otherwise, we could go on forever debating who is worse than whom or better than whom.
Now I am thinking about the "who/whom" issues.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips