SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:51 pm

I watch this show mostly just to be entertained. Having the heavy hitters on BIP keeps me entertained. And I consider Nick V. a franchise heavy weight. I don't care if it makes him a famewhore- which he most certainly is. I'd rather be entertained with Nick drama than the lame-o's that get eliminated early, the Sarah Herrons, the MOT people.

But yeah, Nicky, this better be it. You are verging into Bukowski territory.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:53 pm

Nope with a third show he is Bukowski, they share a territory now.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:53 pm

Ladies and gents, TPTB along with The Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey present...   laugh out loud

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe0NCLGXcs3r_PCMjoO_s4bvaTe4piwurFyjQE_hqdcg71lzTG Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 26 Circus_tent-smallNick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 26 Juggle
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Your were right, Linds... He said something about being done last year.  Although the I guess since he used "I guess" and "probably" he gave himself some wiggle room.  Rolling Eyes

This article was dated, 9/22/15:
my time with The Bachelor franchise — although I have no regrets — my guess is that it’s probably past,” the 34-year-old admitted.
Source

I admit I skipped Andi's season and was neutral about him going into Kait's three ring circus of a season.  I liked that he seemed different from a lot of the typical lot that go on the show.  He was normal, had a real job, went back to a real job, etc., but all went out the window after Kait's season.  He's no different than any of the others that crave the drama and attention the show brings/provides them.  Doesn't make him bad or awful, but he's no different from them now... He's just another one of the bach nation gang grabbing and grasping at any little bit of fame and attention he can get.  JMOAA

I think he mentioned he's done with particularly "The Bachelorette"...

That said, after logging a second televised rejection (Andi Dorfman left him blindsided on the finale last year), Viall won't be signing up for another season in the future. "There is zero percent chance I'll go back," he says. "I am done with The Bachelorette!"
Source

Before Ben H was announced to be the next Bach, many thought Nick was stupid to think he got a chance. I clearly remember, his interviews and use of words during that period of time, were being carefully studied in order to see whether he would be the next Bach. And people said he left so many possiblities out there, but was very definite about not going to do the B'ette any again. So he said he's done with the Franchise, it's about "The Bachelorette".

And I 100% agree with you, he's just the same kind of dude like all others from this franchise. So this is the same reason why I don't get it, he's been held to a Saint standard but he's a proven jerk. Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 26 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Nope with a third show he is Bukowski, they share a territory now.

Is the 'territory' Puerto Vallarta or Andi? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:00 pm

eliza3 wrote:
Isn't the bold the same thing Andi did that she is getting so much abuse about?   She didn't go back to being a lawyer and is getting crucified about....so why shouldn't that be the same with Nick when he changed job?

JMHO is that both of them should be able to change jobs without being criticized    I'm not a Nick fan but totally understand his choice.

That's why I never have any problem for any of them changing their career, promoting products on SM, doing another shows, etc. Good for them to take chances. For me, it's okay for Nick, for Andi, for anyone to change the job, that's what I mean.

And, I think people judge Andi not because she didn't go back to law, many of the comments were the way she wasted her talent and her youth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:05 pm

I judge her and what she said about her ex not wanted her to go back to work. Now she is not back to work but still blaming the poor guy, this time it is her decision. Nick said he took a break from his job and he has a right to do just that like all the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:06 pm

In the article I quoted above, he said done with the bachelor franchise.  Done with the franchise would mean all of it, Bach/Ette, BIP and any other show that MF and Co could think up, IMO.  If he meant just Ette, he'd have said Ette,IMO..  He left it vague at that point, because he thought or hoped he had a small shot at being the next named bach lead. JMOAA

The only show I'd be fully supportive of him going on at this point is Blu's idea for Bach Rehab.  His first classes would need to be in learning how to put the phone down, how quit taking partially nude selfies and how to just say no to posting those pics on SM.   laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:11 pm

I think 95% of the contestants needed that class, not only Nick, TBH. Or, 80% of the new generation needed that class.

He's just a dude like 95% from this franchise, I won't single him out and crucify him for being normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:17 pm

Bach rehab for Bach junkies!  cantstopl

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Nope with a third show he is Bukowski, they share a territory now.

Yeah, probably. How many shows did Bukowski do? I started to really feel badly for him and his obvious addiction around the time he tried to get on Andi's season. laugh out loud. But, BIP is all trashy filler entertainment for me. Famewhore away, Nicky! laugh out loud This just got more interesting for me. I was getting the sadz at the pathetic cast leaks we were getting up til now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:22 pm

Guess his "modeling" career didn't take off so he needed the paycheck.

I'm just really gonna enjoy watch him get dumped. (Hoping by multiple women)

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 26 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 26 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips