SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 1:50 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:He does not need to comment; that's at least a few vajayjays ago. He's moved on.

This has got to go down as one of the best snarky comments EVER! Thanks Kasha!

Yeah It's possible he's on his own #25 after her. laugh out loud j/k

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by SueSt Sun May 15, 2016 9:02 pm

reason wrote:
mindless wrote:I have a hard time believing she was that turned off by Nick's bedroom chatter, which wasn't even that weird to me, since she did the deed anyway, despite being in love with Josh according to her own words, and then raved about it to her sister a few days later. She just has an axe to grind still, 2 years later. If you look up "bitter" in the dictionary, you'll find a pic of Andi.

What did she say to her sister please?  was it about Nick?
Can't believe I went back to watch it... but I did. no no giggling
The words, yes, but also the way she says it. With great vulnerability.
Andi: "We have this connection. He has strength, passion. The way he looks at me. He sees me, like he sees my entire, soul. Something I've never felt in my life, something I never said in my life. The way he kisses me with so much passion. It's a different feeling for sure. He makes me feel like a woman."
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 15, 2016 9:07 pm

A woman who was faking it. That is the problem with lies, you have to keep up with them. She is truly a waste of breathable oxygen Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun May 15, 2016 9:09 pm

Oh, SueSt, you should post MeAndI's quote in the comment sections of some of those write-ups on her new book. So which is the lie? What she told her sister on the show or what she writes in her book?

She makes me want to :pullouthair: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 12 2292733854

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 9:51 pm

She said that about her time with Nick??????? Was she scared of the way he makes her feel so she went back to what was comfortable?????????? If she said it for cameras she really is a lying, conniving, manipulative witch, no wonder Nick was so out of it after all what that bitch did.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 15, 2016 10:01 pm

LOL I remember her vulnerability about Nick - I don't believe for a sec that she is that good of an actress...I firmly believe she was scared of what was there with Nick. he was a real contender till the end but Andi likes control, there was nothing close to control with him. Remember? She's the one who said she's so good at "mind games" Rolling Eyes in a proud voice...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 10:16 pm

I also believe Andi wasn't acting regarding Nick. I just think she wants to be in control at all times and Nick was probably the first person who actually "saw" her as she said -- he called it on that airplane video. Funny thing is she complained about not feeling supported in her relationship with F1 but Nick has proven (even with Kaitlyn) that he is a supportive person -- but with her I don't think she has ever had room for anyone else in her life even to support her so it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Maybe that was the one time she allowed herself to actually feel something real because I don't think she is a very feeling person -- lacks empathy for sure!

Anyway, her loss. Nick's moved on.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Beach Lover wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Can't believe I went back to watch it... but I did. no no  giggling
The words, yes, but also the way she says it. With great vulnerability.
Andi: "We have this connection. He has strength, passion. The way he looks at me. He sees me, like he sees my entire, soul. Something I've never felt in my life, something I never said in my life. The way he kisses me with so much passion. It's a different feeling for sure. He makes me feel like a woman."

^^^^  Why should we believe anything that comes out of her mouth or off the tip of her pen?

clipped from http://www.atlantamagazine.com/news-culture-articles/atlantas-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-tells-all/
She describes a fantasy suite evening with Nick Viall, the loathsome runner-up to Josh, as “the most cringe-worthy, lady boner-killing, awkward sexual encounter of my life.” As he “gazed adoringly into my eyes,” she was sure he was going to tell her he loved her. Instead, he asked to play their favorite game, Would You Rather. His question? “Would you rather make love or f—?” Dorfman writes, “We’d gone from passionate, tingle-producing kisses to a debilitating arid joke in a matter of one conversation.” Nick, she writes, was all about the cameras. That handwritten note he sent her during the reunion show, asking her to take him back? He’d emailed it to the producers first, then rewrote it by hand so it could be used as a prop.

Yup but the words she wrote in the book are after the fact.
Easy to make it all negative now and when she is all "woe is me" and not even with her F1.
Is she a liar? Yup. But I think she lied more to herself and to her F1 than about her feelings at the time on the show.
Nevertheless... when it comes to ME-Andi, feelings are generally all narcisstic anyway, imo, so it hardly matters.
She made it all about her with Eric (RIP) too, so nothing new... it's just her way, imo.
If Nick was a saint and never did anything controversial I believe Andi would still say the same things about him now.

jmo

ETA: sorry for double post, just saw the post I replied to which was above this one is gone.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 10:50 pm

Do you guys remember their FS date, when Nick told that Brat he loves her under the tree? Her eyes literally lit up!!! And I still remember the way she looked in those ITM, she was clearly touched and in love.

I never believe her words about "it was Josh from the very beginning", at least I don't think it's always that 100%.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 15, 2016 11:29 pm

What what did she say about JPab. She was pretty much self righteous and "how dare you" to him when auditioning for Bachelorette

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 11:47 pm

reason wrote:She said that about her time with Nick???????  Was she scared of the way he makes her feel so she went back to what was comfortable??????????   If she said it for cameras she really is a lying, conniving, manipulative witch, no wonder Nick was so out of it after all what that bitch did.

That's exactly what Nick said in that airplane video when he was flying home after being rejected.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 12:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
reason wrote:She said that about her time with Nick???????  Was she scared of the way he makes her feel so she went back to what was comfortable??????????   If she said it for cameras she really is a lying, conniving, manipulative witch, no wonder Nick was so out of it after all what that bitch did.

That's exactly what Nick said in that airplane video when he was flying home after being rejected.

I guess her life is now full of regret because she chose the jock and he end up rejecting her after a few months, and reject the man who would have change her world to someone more decent, as per CH she choose the wrong man.  With all those thoughts dawning in her mind of what if she has now become and even more cold hearted, vindictive, conniving bitch, lying wannabe actress.  Every man have their stick in the bush, as my grandma use to say and Nick will find his happy ever after soon enough.  Whether she finds hers will be another matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips