SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by AmoreBella Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:26 am

tennischick80 wrote:So, did anyone get confirmation in a d.m. that it is Lauren?

And...Lauren might have openly been in Denver in a coffee shop? Hm. With a producer?
But, it wasn't Caribou Coffee...where Ben was.

Maybe they need to drink coffee because of their late nights partying...haha.

They might just be young and social, not alcoholics.

I don't have instagram or twitter, I can only see this because Ben has public accounts . So I don't know if there is a DM confirmation nor could I ask.

I just thought the whole coffee talk was interesting.

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:19 pm

I sincerely doubt Ben and Lauren have been anywhere even remotely public yet. I also doubt they've had a safe house visit in Denver. I'd be willing to bet all SHV's have been in LA (except with the possibile exception of an earlier meeting in Denver back in December before Lauren was higher profile.) As I recall, Catherine did go to Dallas BEFORE the show started airing, but not after. I just don't think it would be possible for Lauren to fly into Colorado at this point without a million tweets about it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:26 pm

Regarding that In Touch story, I could care less about the "drinking." Ooooo... 20 something attractive LA girl likes to go out and party, that's news. Not. My bigger questions is about the 3 year long relationship with the ex that ended not long before filming. Do we know anything about him? That's a long time to be with someone. Sources say in the article Lauren was clingy, but I seem to remember reading a "source" from someone about Ben that he is also very clingy and maybe a bit insecure in relationships. Sorry, forgot where I read that, it was a while ago, but I do remember it. Maybe these two can be clingy together! You know, while they are out clubbing and drinking Whiskey together, cause everything I have seen from Ben seems to indicate he likes to drink too. Match made in Heaven! instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 68 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:16 pm

I don't give that type of article much credence whether I like the person or not and it especially annoys me when an ex tries to stir things up. It would seem to me that if you at one time cared for someone that you wouldn't want to smear them but that's just me.  no idea I don't know Lauren other than what we've seen but she certainly didn't let herself get out of control on the show where it's easy to drink as much as you want. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:17 pm

This show started with a 2 minute clip of Lauren ''drinking" with her friends....She was a mess here and there on the show. Plus her hoochie outfits were a little cheap looking...just my opinion.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:20 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't give that type of article much credence whether I like the person or not and it especially annoys me when an ex tries to stir things up. It would seem to me that if you at one time cared for someone that you wouldn't want to smear them but that's just me.  no idea I don't know Lauren other than what we've seen but she certainly didn't let herself get out of control on the show where it's easy to drink as much as you want. JMO

It seems that Ben's ex put in her 2 cents when he became the bachelor and I think the article even said he would never get engaged. Now that Lauren is rumored to be the final one her ex comes out. Seems like they are both bitter if you ask me.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:30 pm

I don't give much credence to that article. Does she like her alcohol? Yeah probably but that doesn't make her a bad person. Bless her because I think she could drink one glass and it shows on her face and in her eyes. I'm the same. One glass and my eyes are bloodshot all night! I like to drink wine often and I like the occasional harder drink. Am I Christian? Yes. Do I teach second grade? Yes. Am I considered a good person? Yes. Am I party girl? No. I think this ex is just doing the same as bens did....getting their two minutes of fame through their previous relationship. Kinda sick if you ask me!

I don't know Lauren but what I've been shown, she seems like a normal sweet girl. It's unfortunate that her alcohol shows on her face the way it does because it leads people to think she spent the whole season tipsy, which I don't think she did!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:34 pm

Whoa compared to some of the Other girls I would say Lauren was far less dressing in hoochie clothes. They all did and at least her boobs weren't hanging out all the time
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Lauren "opened the show" drinking wine with girlfriends/her sister. Big flip. I don't recall any part of the show she appeared out of control. The only times she has cried or gotten upset emotionally is in relation to Ben, not booze. JoJo flashing her boobs around every chance she gets is way more hoochie than how Lauren dressed, IMO. But, I don't fault either girl. They both have rocking bods, and anything I say about what they wore would just be jealousy cause I personally couldn't pull off either of their wardrobes.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by colie079 Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:37 pm

She looked no more "hoochie" than anyone else on the show LOL.

colie079

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:42 pm

colie079 wrote:She looked no more "hoochie" than anyone else on the show LOL.

Right?! It's not like any of these girls came out wearing mom jeans! They were all wearing the same cut off shorts and barely there, off the shoulder tops. Lauren never showed much cleave, cause she doesn't have much to show. JoJo does, and she was flaunting it- big time. These girls are all like size 0 and they are on the Bachelor. Of course they are going to hoochie it up!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:44 pm

AmoreBella wrote:In the comments under the picture that Ben posted at the basketball game.. [snip]

Also, Bryson_byrer claims to know who Ben picked since they are from Warsaw but wouldn't comment who because didn't want to  spoil it for anyone but offered to reveal if that sent them a dm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCed2S8my1g/?hl=en

Good catch! Can someone with Instagram please DM branson_byrer to see what he says? Smiley

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2