SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:39 pm

love that this group of girls are so close heartbeat

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Al Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BCOfuV2zSas/

Lauren posted this.. Amanda and Jojo commented

lauren_bushnell
46m
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCOfuV2zSas/
amanda_stantonnYou are the most beautiful inside and out!  instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 35 2764

joelle_fletcherXo love you my beautiful @lauren_bushnell!

lauren_bushnell@joelle_fletcher @amanda_stantonn  instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 35 2764
Most of the time I root for the friendships more than the couples on this show, so I'm really happy Lauren and JoJo are still close enough to talk like this about each other. Whether Lauren or JoJo is F2, imo I don't expect anything other than class from either of them when they're inevitably asked about each other in the post-season media.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:36 pm

It's interesting she is wearing that green robe in the recent contemplation video. Didn't she post a recent pic of herself in it? Maybe Ben really liked it. A another small clue possibly.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:41 pm

Also, this "Perfect 10 Ben" as ABC is promoting him, vs. Imperfect Ben theme is interesting to me. Oh, the dichotomy!

It may come full circle like this:
Lauren's dad tells her he's not perfect. "I don't want anyone breaking my baby LoLo's heart" (VERY sweet). And then Ben makes some major mistakes along the way (again, not perfect), but then before FRC, calls Lauren's dad to ask for her hand. BOOM-BAM! Ben is once again Perfect 10 Ben!
We'll see how it plays out.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:41 pm

WOuldnt the LCD be in her room, the one where the Contemplation was filmed?

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:43 pm

sophienette wrote:WOuldnt the LCD be in her room, the one where the Contemplation was filmed?

Could be...but sometimes before FDs, they do quick check-ins with the F3. Are we assuming they are staying in the same rooms during both their FDs & LCDs?
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:44 pm

agentcurls wrote:Also, this "Perfect 10 Ben" as ABC is promoting him, vs. Imperfect Ben theme is interesting to me. Oh, the dichotomy!

Lauren's dad tells her he's not perfect. "I don't want anyone breaking my baby LoLo's heart" (VERY sweet). And then Ben makes some major mistakes along the way (again, not perfect), but then before FRC, calls Lauren's dad to ask for her hand. BOOM-BAM! Ben is once again Perfect 10 Ben!

Ok, there's two reasons I'm going to quote this. First, that pic of Brooks!! Wow!! Second, because BOOM-BAM is worth requoting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:54 pm

agentcurls wrote:
sophienette wrote:WOuldnt the LCD be in her room, the one where the Contemplation was filmed?

Could be...but sometimes before FDs, they do quick check-ins with the F3. Are we assuming they are staying in the same rooms during both their FDs & LCDs?

The bachelor goes to the gals rooms for the evening portion of the LCDs

So the last 3 girls have 2 rooms .. One they stay in for the time there .. Except for the FSDs night

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:15 pm

They technically "live" in the same room during the filming of FDs & LCDs, but the FD overnight-er is a different location, right?

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:17 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Also, this "Perfect 10 Ben" as ABC is promoting him, vs. Imperfect Ben theme is interesting to me. Oh, the dichotomy!

Ok, there's two reasons I'm going to quote this. First, that pic of Brooks!! Wow!! Second, because BOOM-BAM is worth requoting.

Brooks will always be one of my faves. He's up there with Reid Rosenthal and Chris Lambton. The inspiration behind the Boom-Bam was actually Olivia of all people, but her quote was "Wham!-Sha-Bam! if I remember correctly. giggling
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:19 pm

agentcurls wrote:They technically "live" in the same room during the filming of FDs & LCDs, but the FD overnight-er is a different location, right?

Yes .. Correct .. At times they change locations/room accommodations for the LCDs leading to the FRC

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:21 pm

I'm sorry, I'm confused, where can we find the latest contemplation video you all are discussing?

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2