SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:00 am

sophienette wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
dyra wrote:Are they going to revealed all the cast of DWTS like right now isn't ? Saw GMA tweet about that #notreallyafansofDWTS
The cast reveal is March 8th if there is "one contestant" to be named at a later date than imo it will be obvious that Ben will be a part of the cast because they won't be able to announce him until after the finale has aired

I think they are revealing 1 this week?

They just announced Jodie Sweetin. There's gossip that Emma is the only pro not revealed yet, if Ben joins, he'll be paired with her most likely.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by eliza3 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:04 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
sophienette wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
The cast reveal is March 8th if there is "one contestant" to be named at a later date than imo it will be obvious that Ben will be a part of the cast because they won't be able to announce him until after the finale has aired

I think they are revealing 1 this week?

They just announced Jodie Sweetin. There's gossip that Emma is the only pro not revealed yet, if Ben joins, he'll be paired with her most likely.

This may be a stupid question, but why can't they announce him until after the finale airs?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:22 am

Well, Emma is publicly dating Sasha so if Ben is on the show and is paired with her at least he and Lauren won't have to deal with dating rumours like Whitney/Chris with Witney and Sean/Catherine with Peta.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:08 pm

Jeepers wrote:The flower doesn't dream of the bee .. It blossoms and the bee comes. Mollie Bushnell .. iG

Please add Mollie's proper IG username for source.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:19 pm

dyra wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:It helps me feel calmer about a possbile DWTS gig thinking that there's no way to tell how long he would stay in the competition. He will have to devote a lot of time at first, but he could be eliminated very early on. Do we have any idea of his dance skills? I didn't watch the bachelorette.

He's so bad in dancing but in a cute way and I'm in love with him right away  instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 58 3806527698

Here it go Ben getting down to BSB https://instagram.com/p/BB1FvW8swyF/

Source : nickviall ig

I don't think he's that bad at dancing. He looks smooth and seems to have some rhythm.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:30 pm

I don't have a twitter account so I just copied this not sure if this is the correct way of providing the source but Lauren's brother, Bryant, liked this tweet

@BryantBushnell

Feb 29
Vice Lord Pete ‏@31337IsT
you're an idiot if you don't think LB has this in the proverbial gucci bag

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:32 pm

AmoreBella wrote:I don't have a twitter account so I just copied this not sure if this is the correct way of providing the source but Lauren's brother, Bryant, liked this tweet

@BryantBushnell

Feb 29
Vice Lord Pete ‏@31337IsT
you're an idiot if you don't think LB has this in the proverbial gucci bag

giggling You go Bryant! Another BenLo-ver? I'd say so

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:47 pm

Haha! Seems like all of them are getting antsy for this to be over laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:48 pm

Go Bryant!!

Is he the older or younger brother?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Go Bryant!!

oldest of the 2, Brett is the youngest

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:02 pm

sophienette wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Go Bryant!!

oldest of the 2, Brett is the youngest

Thanks!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Diana wrote:Haha! Seems like all of them are getting antsy for this to be over laugh out loud

Chomping at the bit, it'd say lolpanda sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2