SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by charmained Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:48 pm

ForeverLove wrote:X

Amanda's so cute, saying "I would be shocked if he didn't pick Lauren." Of course! Because he already did. It would be black magic if he suddenly didn't hihi Oh stop it you Amanda. giggling

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:51 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Thank you for this video. Well, that absolutely is a shout out to us fans that Lauren is F1. He said he couldn't see himself without her (the final one)  in his life ~ last night he said (ITM?) he couldn't picture not having Lauren in his life. No brainer, plus Amanda said Lauren B., too.  I have a feeling she knows from Lauren, they are very close friends, maybe just Lauren's actions, when she asked her. Plus all the other big clues in these interviews, some mentioned in this thread and other threads, I am 150% positive it's Lauren and they are engaged and happy.

JMO I think it just boiled down to who he could see walking down the aisle as his wife, and who he could see as the mother of his kids, IMO and that's only Lauren and not JoJo. I truly hope Ben and Lauren stay together and it's real & I think it just very well will be, only time will tell, as it always does. But I adore them together, they just fit.

Maybe they should date first. giggling Gosh, this show is so backwards.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:58 pm

Sometimes when you know, you just know. I did. This man is gushing !

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:29 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Thank you for this video. Well, that absolutely is a shout out to us fans that Lauren is F1. He said he couldn't see himself without her (the final one)  in his life ~ last night he said (ITM?) he couldn't picture not having Lauren in his life. No brainer, plus Amanda said Lauren B., too.  I have a feeling she knows from Lauren, they are very close friends, maybe just Lauren's actions, when she asked her. Plus all the other big clues in these interviews, some mentioned in this thread and other threads, I am 150% positive it's Lauren and they are engaged and happy.

JMO I think it just boiled down to who he could see walking down the aisle as his wife, and who he could see as the mother of his kids, IMO and that's only Lauren and not JoJo. I truly hope Ben and Lauren stay together and it's real & I think it just very well will be, only time will tell, as it always does. But I adore them together, they just fit.

Maybe they should date first. giggling  Gosh, this show is so backwards.  

That is exactly what Ben said, he wanted to date her well before they start talking marriage.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:36 am

That video has made me so happy!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:14 am

She has been through hell and back . She has seen me date someone else and me kiss someone from week one to now. Isn't that referring to Lauren because she has had byto watch Ben kissing Jojo since the rooftop.

Last edited by AmoreBella on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:30 am

I am curious to see just how much Ben loves Lauren.  Will he finally put Lauren first in his life or will it be more about Ben first? If Ben really means what he says he will not do DWTS and cause Lauren to once again be in the subservient position of sitting in the audience and cheering on her man.  Ben will actually make Lauren the priority instead.  I'm curious to see what he does.  Words or actions??

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:57 am

Sean Lowe did it and it worked out. Maybe there were hardships in between . I think Ben can draw from the advice of the likes of Sean . He also talks daily to Shawn. Both can give different advice imo. The one advantage is Lauren lives in Cali and that's one advantage if he does it. Lauren won't be a fish out of water waiting for Ben to come home. I am hoping they lay low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:59 am

Seabear, I am more curious to see how much Lauren loves Ben. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 54 3806527698
In fact, I'll be shocked if these two get married.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:10 am

Diana wrote:I won't get my hopes up but I have a good feeling about them! Maybe this will last Smiley

I do too Diana. I just hate getting my hopes up too much because every time I do that the couple ends up splitting up. But I feel good about these two. Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:12 am

peggy0221 wrote:Seabear, I am more curious to see how much Lauren loves Ben.  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 54 3806527698
In fact, I'll be shocked if these two get married.

It's always iffy I know. But his chance is greater with Lauren then Jo imo. What I found on Twitter about Jojo explains a lot to me. I think Ben is better off without J and was smart to pick Lauren over her imho. Marriage? Who knows. Stuff can happen .

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:12 am

Seabear wrote:I am curious to see just how much Ben loves Lauren.  Will he finally put Lauren first in his life or will it be more about Ben first? If Ben really means what he says he will not do DWTS and cause Lauren to once again be in the subservient position of sitting in the audience and cheering on her man.  Ben will actually make Lauren the priority instead.  I'm curious to see what he does.  Words or actions??

JMO

Im not against him doing it if they both agree on it. Doing DWTS can really give them a nice nest egg for their future . Since Lauren lives in LA it could work out well for them. It worked for Sean & Catherine. Who knows. I just don't see any harm in it if they are both truly committed and they can stick it out. If Lauren stays working and she's flying inand out of LA it could work . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2