SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:43 pm

Uhhh.. You don't just marry the person, you marry the family. There was nothing about JoJo's HTD that seemed like a family Ben would fit in with or desire. It didn't click. Ben with the Bushnell's? :yes: Only child Ben could gain a sister, and 2 brothers- not to mention all their future significant others. They all seem so close- just a super, solid family. That could, subconsciously, be something that appeals to him, something he is craving. JoJo's brothers presented something completely different to Ben, and none of it came off very appealing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Cinn3 Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:46 pm

Duke702 wrote:^^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS6U2XX3Z3U

Now this is why i have some issues with Amanda. Lauren was just having fun that day and acting silly that night which we have all done...but amanda should think better of posting stuff like this on the internet because people like to take things out of context. She also oosted another video in the past and lauren seemed a bit tipsy like wth amanda ...also it seems SO WEIRD to me they r besties and she even posted a pic of lauren on her insta BUT hasnt liked the last couple of pictures lauren has posted yet likes the other girls...maybe its absolutely nothing but i dont like it
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:47 pm

Theres SO much to dissect from Bens Blog post i dont know where to start
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:49 pm

Cinn3 wrote:
Duke702 wrote:^^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS6U2XX3Z3U

Now this is why i have some issues with Amanda. Lauren was just having fun that day and acting silly that night which we have all done...but amanda should think better of posting stuff like this on the internet because people like to take things out of context. She also oosted another video in the past and lauren seemed a bit tipsy like wth amanda ...also it seems SO WEIRD to me they r besties and she even posted a pic of lauren on her insta BUT hasnt liked the last couple of pictures lauren has posted yet likes the other girls...maybe its absolutely nothing but i dont like it

I think it's all in good fun, and I don't think Lauren minds.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:52 pm

I agree, she's just having silly fun, nothing to take out of context. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:53 pm

Who said that Lauren was a stick in the mud?!!!!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:54 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:The fact that he loved Lauren's family could play into his decision in the end...I definitely fell in love with my husband, but only after I saw him with his family members.

Aww! ^^^^^^ Ben is looking for the whole package including family. If he's thinking about future children, where would you see his children being nurtured ? If he and Lauren make it and have children, they will have one of the best aunt , uncles and grandparents. Everything is just aligning for Ben when it comes to Lauren .

It is a huge deal! Those grandparents (your & spouses parents) become a crucial part of the equation later on with the children. I so loved Emily's dad. I can see why she is his Lolo.

tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Cinn3 wrote:Theres SO much to dissect from Bens Blog post i dont know where to start

I hope you do start...I'd love your analysis, Cinn!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Who said that Lauren was a stick in the mud?!!!!

I really don't understand how people can say Lauren's boring. She loves to laugh! She loves to eat! She always has a drink in hand. She loves kids! How can you get bored with a girl like this? She's the type of girl GIRLS want to be with! The Bachelor doesn't show everything, because if they did, EVERYBODY WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH LAUREN and they wouldn't want that.
I notice that Jojo has a lot of guy fans... because she's sexy and HOT. But Lauren has mostly girl fans -- girls who love that she likes fun things (HELLO, FOOD TRUCKS, DONUTS, AND WHISKEY), girls who would want to share dresses and trade makeup secrets with her! I don't know her personally, but just watching her on TV and looking at her interactions with people on IG and Twitter, her awesomeness jumps through the screen. To me, the Warsaw date was a turning point because I saw her lose control and I felt she stopped holding back. I agree with Ben that he is LUCKY TO BE WITH HER. He almost does not deserve her. But of course they do deserve each other. They're each other persons.
bestbud!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:29 pm

charmained wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Who said that Lauren was a stick in the mud?!!!!

I really don't understand how people can say Lauren's boring. She loves to laugh! She loves to eat! She always has a drink in hand. She loves kids! How can you get bored with a girl like this? She's the type of girl GIRLS want to be with! The Bachelor doesn't show everything, because if they did, EVERYBODY WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH LAUREN and they wouldn't want that.
I notice that Jojo has a lot of guy fans... because she's sexy and HOT. But Lauren has mostly girl fans -- girls who love that she likes fun things (HELLO, FOOD TRUCKS, DONUTS, AND WHISKEY), girls who would want to share dresses and trade makeup secrets with her! I don't know her personally, but just watching her on TV and looking at her interactions with people on IG and Twitter, her awesomeness jumps through the screen. To me, the Warsaw date was a turning point because I saw her lose control and I felt she stopped holding back. I agree with Ben that he is LUCKY TO BE WITH HER. He almost does not deserve her. But of course they do deserve each other. They're each other persons.
bestbud!

And maybe one day....FAM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Duke702 wrote:The video of Lauren dancing is on Reality Steve and someone put it on youtube.

Twerking (while most likely drunk/tipsy IMO) laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:25 pm

Some SC's of Lauren and Ben's date are now up:  SC No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2