SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:14 pm

veg_out wrote:Does anyone else get a "not really into this" impression from JoJo in this clip? They seem like good buddies though.

I didn't get that impression, but I also like what I am seeing about JoJo as a person, so I guess that I see her through different eyes.  And at the same time, if it is true that all of the women on the last group date heard the rumor that Ben was only "truly" interested in Lauren B (out of all of the other remaining women), then I could see where JoJo might have her "walls up" and could be proceeding with caution.  JMO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:40 pm

veg_out wrote:Does anyone else get a "not really into this" impression from JoJo in this clip? They seem like good buddies though.

Hmm - I guess I do but I'm not quite sure why I have that impression. I don't see JoJo doing anything wrong exactly - maybe that it's more I don't see her doing anything right.

If hard pressed to see something "off" about the date (at least the way they edited it in this preview) one thing I would say is that Ben seems way more excited about talking to his Dad about the date location than who he was with on the date.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:33 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

I didn't get that impression, but I also like what I am seeing about JoJo as a person, so I guess that I see her through different eyes.  And at the same time, if it is true that all of the women on the last group date heard the rumor that Ben was only "truly" interested in Lauren B (out of all of the other remaining women), then I could see where JoJo might have her "walls up" and could be proceeding with caution.  JMO.
Hahaha, she was funny at the end of that clip and sounded to me like she wasn't convinced it would be her at the end as F1.

"Mrs. Higgins sounds........... gooooood" giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:38 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Hmm - I guess I do but I'm not quite sure why I have that impression. I don't see JoJo doing anything wrong exactly - maybe that it's more I don't see her doing anything right.

If hard pressed to see something "off" about the date (at least the way they edited it in this preview) one thing I would say is that Ben seems way more excited about talking to his Dad about the date location than who he was with on the date.

It's funny how differently we can see things for sure.  I thought the Jojo clip was cute.  And I still found in the behind the scenes of Ben and Lauern's date and the pics I've seen that he seems more into her than she to him, so I'm really hoping to see a change in that watching their date this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:26 pm

IMO Ben came across as reassuring in that bts clip, could be due to the fact they were at his home turf, amongst people and environment he's used to, all it being strange to her. 

IMO JoJo has pulled back a little, is a bit more subdued.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:53 pm

relaxing wrote:It's funny how differently we can see things for sure.  I thought the Jojo clip was cute.

I think it was cute. I just didn't see the magnetic chemistry between Ben and JoJo that I do between Ben and Lauren.

And I still found in the behind the scenes of Ben and Lauern's date and the pics I've seen that he seems more into her than she to him, so I'm really hoping to see a change in that watching their date this week.

OK - long winded post coming ...

JMHO but I don't think you're going to see what you want to see on the upcoming date; I don't think you're going to see it until after the HTD. So why do I think this?

I see Lauren as very attracted to Ben but also guarded. Lauren has said something to the effect that with all the great girls on the show she doesn't see why Ben is attracted to her over them. This is pretty much just the way Catherine was, and I see similarities between Catherine and Lauren. Neither showed jealousy and both cheered the other girls on when they got dates with the lead. Neither could quite understand (or believe) the lead would be so attracted to them and as a result they guarded themselves - to protect against a huge disappointment. That works - for a while - but if there's an attraction there it works only for so long until you finally realize you really couldn't protect yourself and - inevitably you have to admit just how deeply you feel.

I also think that TPTB already know that they've got a little problem. The attraction between Lauren and Ben is already getting obvious to the other girls and at least some of them are starting to shut down because of what they see, and don't feel between themselves and Ben. So the producers are trying to get Ben to dial it back and they surely aren't (IMO) encouraging Lauren to dial it up - if anything they are trying to get her to dial it back and be more guarded (thus we see the Leah gambit which IMO was producer driven) and that feeling of uncertainty just adds reasons to remain guarded.

IMO the Warsaw date is going to be more like the last GD where Lauren embraced the pigs and had a lot of fun. I think she will embrace Ben's home town and interests and they may do a repeat of their Mexico walk through the city but that will be about it. Her guard could come down on that date; I just don't think it does. I think what's going to push Lauren over that edge will be her HTD. Molly said that she didn't really fall in love with Jason until her HTD and she could see him with her family, and I think that's going to be what happens to Lauren. I believe that Ben is going to be a huge hit with her family and her family's approval of Ben is going to be the key that unlocks her inner feelings - and her guard will crumble.

JMHO

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:21 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO Ben came across as reassuring in that bts clip, could be due to the fact they were at his home turf, amongst people and environment he's used to, all it being strange to her. 

IMO JoJo has pulled back a little, is a bit more subdued.

I noticed that too and I think it's a sign that she's genuine. Who wouldn't pull back after seeing first hand how into Lauren Ben is? Lauren also had the first date in Warsaw and I'm sure she told JoJo what they did on the date. Doubt it made JoJo feel any better about her chances with Ben. Then she gets a date and it's not even in Ben's hometown or personal in any way. Well he's a Cubs fan, but still, it's a baseball stadium, not a place he used to work at or hang out in. I'd be pretty underwhelmed in her position.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:26 pm

^ yeah, I thought so too. and I can't get over how pretty Jojo is. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1f60a She also has this celeb vibe so I will not be surprised if she's gonna become popular in this culture
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Lucas, I am already married, but will you accept this rose bud ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:34 am

I think no matter how well the dates go the producers will do what they want with the edit.
Leading into this episode from the last they are going to show some kind of struggle I am sure, just so that his relationship with Jojo will be more prominent.

Don't forget that "Lauren is different with you than she is with the girls in the house" Ben does not like this. Lauren has been shown to be reserved.

Jojo has been shown as the "peace maker" "voice of reason" overall "good and fun girl" So her date might be more played up.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:31 am

sophienette wrote:Lucas, I am already married, but will you accept this  rose bud  ?

I'd be honored to!

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen