SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:05 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 CbTM5OWUsAAGf8L
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Accent Table of Doom! Second time this season! Life is good! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by allykat Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:05 am

seton wrote:
mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:
She likes ducks!! laugh out loud laugh out loud Perfect.

I wasn't even snarking with that. I love ducks! laugh out loud They're like puppies who can fly.

Actually, ducks are aggressive rapist birds. Suspect

rotfl rotfl

This post made my night. And it made me laugh harder than anything I've read all day.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:06 am

Whoever on here said that Lauren got her cheekbones from her dad!!  Oh my, certainly related.  I love her cheekbones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:06 am

I'm just happy we got a normal promo instead of the whole "in love with two women" crap we've been fed the last two weeks!

Jojo's brothers don't have any room to talk! One of them, Ben Patton, did a reality dating show himself and made out with every girl there!

Last edited by Julie81 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:07 am

Ugh. All that scripted brother outrage next week. Like these bro's who have been through reality tv don't know the score. pfffft.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:08 am

Love the outtakes and all the insects. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:08 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 CbTTDHhUkAUF_Lm
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Worst hoedown ever. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:09 am

Well, I can see now why Becca sent that tweet when she left. She was ticked. I don't know why she is so surprised. It's not like she hasn't been here before. She is not a special snowflake.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:09 am

I don't see at all how he blindsided her. She herself said she's gotten nothing from Ben, whereas everyone else got GDRs and second 1-on-1s. She was literally begging for validation and he gave the GDR to Amanda. It could not have been less of a blindside, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:11 am

DebutAlbum wrote:Becca for Bachelorette!
Becca's a great person.  I don't see her as the next Bachelorette. I think it's going to be either Amanda or Caila JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:11 am

Um, pretty sure it was Ben Patton who accused Ben of 'brainwashing the girls' - how is that any different to what he had to do on Ready For Love? Even if it was the other brother who said it, the whole family has been through it with him so it's very hypocritical for any of them to preach about Ben 'brainwashing' anyone when her brother did the exact same thing a few years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:11 am

Sprite wrote:Well, I can see now why Becca sent that tweet when she left. She was ticked. I don't know why she is so surprised. It's not like she hasn't been here before. She is not a special snowflake.

What was the tweet?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen