SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:18 am

mindless wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I need to watch it again, but I wouldn't be surprised if he let Lauren go, biggest mistake, love her that much, then changed his mind, let JoJo go then got Lauren back.

Well, that is definitely something that's never happened before! That would be an amazing ending, TBH.

Ugh, no. I think it'd be ridiculous. Especially if he proposes. What a mockery.

I mean, for my entertainment purposes not the staying power of the couple.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:19 am

Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Great photo of @benhiggi leaving the island. @BachelorABC #TheBachelor
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 CavXhuIW4AAu10a
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:19 am

dpao84 wrote:Definitely think he's calling mom. The woman answers all normal and happy, IMO he's definitely not pulling a mesnick. He says he loves one more.. That's going to be Lauren. And the phone call actually makes me think things end even better than I thought. He looks so happy and relieved there.

I am 99% agreeing with you but I want to rewatch the promo,listen, sub-title it and slow mo it before I am 100% Smiley

I have one word in my head since the spoiler and that's #Chres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:20 am

sophienette wrote:
mindless wrote:Oh yeah, Becca said she's fallen for Ben in he preview. Ouch.

I think JoJo has the best shot being the next lead. Caila seems 10 years younger than her. No way is she ready for the job. JMO.

If Lauren B is F1, I think Jojo should be the next Lead, she was showed a lot more tonight! I do see a very strong connection between her and Ben though, so as much as I love Ben and Lauren together, a foiler or switcheroo wouldn't shock me that much

Ditto. It's nice for a change that I like all three involved. I don't think an official Mesnick will happen, but I find it believable that he felt like he fell in love with both of them and like he said, he just loves one more so that's who he's going to pick. It was actually kind of sad to hear him say, presumably to Jojo, that he will always miss her. Man this show is bananas laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:22 am

sophienette wrote:
dpao84 wrote:Definitely think he's calling mom. The woman answers all normal and happy, IMO he's definitely not pulling a mesnick. He says he loves one more.. That's going to be Lauren. And the phone call actually makes me think things end even better than I thought. He looks so happy and relieved there.

I am 99% agreeing with you but I want to rewatch the promo,listen, sub-title it and slow mo it before I am 100% Smiley

I have a couple "if you want Molly you have to choose Melissa" - JoJo gets the baseball date that every F1 has had - MF tweeting best season since Jason Mesnick. MF has never tweeted anything about Jason ever that I can remember.

I do think Lauren is the F1, but I think there is a mess up at limo time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:22 am

Maddy wrote:The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 CavbD_NWEAAlYoB
Andrea Lavinthal ‏@andilavs  · 5m5 minutes ago  
"Lace, it's me, Ben." #TheBachelor

laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:23 am

Lace would set him straight. laugh out loud

I just like that we don't know and we can speculate, sleuth, try to figure it out. I even zoomed in on the back of the limo, but didn't get anything. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:24 am

Congrats TPTB...you have the audience questioning the spoiler. Man, they are good! giggling :uptonogood
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I have a couple "if you want Molly you have to choose Melissa" - JoJo gets the baseball date that every F1 has had - MF tweeting best season since Jason Mesnick. MF has never tweeted anything about Jason ever that I can remember.

Haven't the baseball dates usually with f2s, who got f1 by default? Like Roberto (b/c Frank left) and Chris (b/c Brooks left). I know josh got it too, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:25 am

Like I said a few weeks ago, there's a good chance that some folks on here will see just how sincere she was in going after Ben when she gets eliminated. The preview showed Becca crying and saying she was falling for Ben. Definitely not looking forward to next week.

Last edited by DebutAlbum on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I don't see much significance in the baseball dates especially since Chris wasn't even supposed to be the F1 and probably not Roberto either. Those guys had baseball dates because they used to play baseball, not because they were going to be the F1.

I don't see a Mesnick happening at all especially if they're wanting us to think that happens.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:26 am

That promo is not what they are making it look like, y'all. I have no doubts he felt like he was falling for Jojo but I don't think it was as dramatic as they are making it out to seem!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3