SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:39 am

Oh Lordy, they are masters at stirring up the drama and anticipation!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:Well 1) He doesnt send Olivia home 2) He sends someone home before a RC 3) Someone sneaks to his room 4) the 2 on 1 5) some bitchy drama ad GD party 6) no CP... 7) 2 Rose ceremonies...

Sounds dramatic to me Smiley

We should keep this storyboard handy, it's the same every season. Smiley

According to RS spoilers, Leah is upset that Caila got a second 1 on 1 when she never got one and she goes into Ben's room to confront him about it and he sends her home.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:13 am

I like Leah but that's a big no no. I'm surprised that Olivia never pitched a fit to Ben about not getting a 1 on 1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:18 am

albean99 wrote:I like Leah but that's a big no no. I'm surprised that Olivia never pitched a fit to Ben about not getting a 1 on 1.

She was going home that week anyway. Some producer convinced her to go to Ben, where a go-home car was conveniently waiting to whisk her off the show.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:41 am

Is it Leah walking out through what looks like an apartment complex? I lightened it as much as I could and thought it was maybe Lauren H. When does Lauren H go home and what's she looking so shocked about in that preview?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:00 am

Lauren H is also going home this upcoming episode, according to RS
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:04 am

I've noticed someone was dragging the suitcase behind when the girls were having those "I'm shocked" faces. I think it was when Leah went to Ben and was sent home, so it was something that really surprised the girls
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:10 am

Jennifer gets sent home at the RC, Olivia after the 2-on-1, Leah after going to visit Ben at night to blab about one other woman and Lauren H at some point during the episode?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:38 am

I could see that the "untimely" (i.e. not RC) departures would be unsettling- especially if she were popular among the girls.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:49 am

jcrbil wrote:I could see that the "untimely" (i.e. not RC) departures would be unsettling- especially if she were popular among the girls.

Yes. IMO in addition we have to keep in mind that Ben sees the girls through a different lens than they see each other. I remember when Leslie Murphy was sent home on Sean's season, Catherine was very upset because she identified closely with Leslie and feared if Leslie didn't connect with Sean, then she (Catherine) might not as well. That same sort of identification could upset a girl who stays when they see someone they feel is a lot like they are get sent home.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:54 am

limoncello wrote:I've noticed someone was dragging the suitcase behind when the girls were having those "I'm shocked" faces. I think it was when Leah went to Ben and was sent home, so it was something that really surprised the girls

No there are 2 suitcases so it's probably when they come to take the suitcase of whoever is being sent home on the 2-1 and given how confident Olivia is, the fact she just got the GDR and wasnt sent home when Ben calls her up on her BS at the RC at the start of next episode, the girls probably thought Emily would get the boot, hence the shock (probably followed by smiles and celebrations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:00 pm

limoncello wrote:I've noticed someone was dragging the suitcase behind when the girls were having those "I'm shocked" faces. I think it was when Leah went to Ben and was sent home, so it was something that really surprised the girls

It is more probable that that is Olivia's luggage from being sent home on he 2n1 on the island

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3